Chapter 10: Xander

Wow, that was way easier than I thought. From the stories, it had seemed that Lily was a very hostile and unwelcoming spirit. I guess that only applies to the guests that go into her room. Room 13. I might be pushing my luck, but I was going to ask her further into the investigation if she would take us there. I hope she agrees. She seems very kind from the past few minutes that I have had to talk to her. Maybe she does have a bad side that I haven't seen yet.

"Dude!" Jordan suddenly exclaims. "Guess what, bro!" he continued, still sounding ecstatic. "What is it?" I ask, eager to see what all of this anticipation was about. "When Lily came out from around the corner, I thought that I wasn't going to be able to see her, as usual, but for a flash of a second, I did see her! She must have had a lot of energy for that." he explained to me,so that's why he was so eager to tell me something. "Whoa, really? That's so cool. What did you feel?" i probe at him, wanting to know more. "Shocked, surprised, those kind of emotions." he said, nonchalantly, trying to play it cool, i could tell. "I've heard the EVPs and voices, I've felt the chills, I've even seen apparitions on the camera, but I've never experienced anything like that as long as I've been investigating with you Xander, that was so cool!" he kind of got a little louder, his excitement building back up a little. It was cool to be there for my friend to see his first ghost.

I was happy to hear that Jordan had seen Lily, that meant, if I asked them to, other spirits could more than likely show themselves to where he could see them. I had never really considered this before. Then, just as I was thinking, I started contemplating how sweet and innocent Lily was. How, in all reality, cute and breathtaking she was. She also had the most beautiful voice. What, what? Why was I even thinking about her that way. She was dead for crying out loud! Plus, a girl like her wouldn't go for a guy like me anyway.

I am trying to clear my thoughts about Lily and how incredibly hot she was, there I go again, what was wrong with me, out of my head. We were on an investigation, trying to get answers, nothing more. I was still struggling a little bit with myself, trying to get the thoughts of the beautiful dead girl away form me as hard as I could. I almost couldn't help it.

"Xander... Xander!... XANDER!" I heard Jordan calling me and I snapped out of my little Lily trance. "What?" I say, a little annoyed that he had interrupted my thoughts. "You were zoned out over there smiling like an idiot, and I need you to tell me when Lily gets up here with the kids." he said, chuckling about every three words in that sentence. "Was not, and okay, wait, there they are, walking around the corner right now." I told him, so he readied his camera and digital recorder, ready to catch evidence. "Looks like I got you back to earth just in time, huh, Sleeping Beauty." he said jokingly. "Shut up and keep filming." I finally had to cut off this conversation, we had an investigation to do starting now.