Chapter 4: Xander

We're loading up the last of the equipment, and then we will be on the road to the Savannah Nights Inn. I'm really excited about meeting these spirits, maybe I can find something out about them that nobody else knows. From what I understand, even though the hotel is super old, Jordan and myself are the first Paranormal Investigators to do an investigation here.

The ride to the hotel isn't too far, it's about 20 miles from the neighborhood that me and Jordan live in. I'm dressed in the usual black-on-black outfit I wear, Jordan on the other hand, is in a lime green t-shirt and some jeans. Why he wears the bright colors, is beyond me. It took us about 30 minutes to get to the hotel parking lot in our highly decorated Savannah Paranormal van. We had to get a van to carry all of the equipment around, and a car was just not doing the job.

It's about 3:00 so me and Jordan decide to walk around the part of the city near the hotel. "Dude, Xander, check it out," he says, pointing at a Gothic style graveyard on the opposite side of the road. "it's so...old!" he exclaims as he finds the word he is satisfied with. "Wanna go check it out? See if we find the graves of the spirits we will be looking for tonight?" I ask, at least it would be something to do. "Sure, let's go, but we'd better make it quick so we can make it back to the hotel and set up base," I agreed and we made our way across the street.

As it turns out, I was right. It was like there was a whole section just for people who died at the Savannah Nights Inn. Right there, in a row, Sally Hanson, Jake Taylor, Dean Jackson, and Lily Summers. Seeing the graves, was like seeing them, in some kind of weird way. Jake was only 4 years old, Sally was 12, Mr. Jackson was 40, and Lily was 17. As I read their gravestones, my mind was wondering what it would be like when I met them. What they would do, or even what I would do. This was going to really be an adventure. An adventure, most definitely, but one that I was prepared to take on.