Remember Me [6]

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeah, I'm perfect. I just decided to play dead," she answered with a sarcastic tone. "This is so disgusting," she cried as she felt the milk on her face.

I tried not to laugh. "I'm so sorry, I should have stopped you."

She opened her eyes properly to look at me. "You think?"

"Celeste," Harry began," I am so sorry! I didn't know you were there and all I heard was 'bam' so..."

"I forgive you," she mumbled and rolled her eyes as she sat up.

He suddenly cheered up and shrugged his shoulder. "Well that was easy. I thought I had to beg for forgiveness, you know? I'm so good at acting innocent."

Celeste looked at him with a shocked expression. "You stupid idiot!" She retorted and stretched her hands out to strangle him. "Say sorry like you mean it! Say it, say it, say it!"

"I'm sorry!" He cried as he tried to pull away. "I'm sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry...with a really red cherry on top."

She finally let go but held his ear and he cried with pain. "Good, now you can go." She smiled, letting him go.

"Thank God," he sighed with relief as he stood up before she could get him again. "I thought you were going to make me give you an 'I'm sorry kiss.' That would have been disgusting, especially now that you have out of date milk all over you."

He quickly evicted the room knowing Celeste would come after him. I laughed at his fear of Celeste. He may be almost two years older than her, but it didn't change the way the behaved. Since they met, they had always argued and tried to strangle each other to death.

"Your brother never changes," she said with annoyance. "I will kill him one day."

I laughed. "Go ahead."

"Now, get this yucky milk off me!" She cried. "And why don't you buy edible food."

"I knew I should have thrown that carton in the bin," I said, ripping out some more tissue to wipe her face. "You should have opened your eyes so you could see which one was old and which was new anyway."

"Still..." she trailed off knowing I was right.

I helped her up and took her to the bathroom. I still kept quiet about mars on her head. She'll find out soon. Celeste may be crazy and violent but she was defiantly dramatic, especially over her face. She hates spots,

"I'll get you a clean top and trousers," I inform her. "Is it on the big zip of the luggage or small?"

"Big," she replied as she tried to sweep off some of the out of date milk off her with the small towel that was hanging on the door.

I rushed to my room and unzipped her luggage and pulled out a navy blue, short sleeved top that had a little moustache on the middle of the shirt but just as I got out her white jeans, I heard a shriek echoing from the bathroom. Sighing, I knew there was only one reason for this.

She had seen the bump on her head.

***

It was almost two o'clock and I hadn't seen Eric at all today. Not even in the morning. Where had he gone? Dad had finally called in two hours ago and he said he had an emergency about some missing money which instantly had me worried and when I asked him if Eric was with him, he replied with a no. He said, he was going to take out some money to buy something but when he went to get it, it was all gone. Every last coin.

When Harry heard the news, he went absolutely nuts. He knew how important the money was so he stormed out of the house leaving only Celeste and I home alone.