Can't Help But Fall in Love With You ~BrOhm~

Start from the beginning

Bryce's POV

When Lui and Arlan stepped apart, my breath was caught in my throat. His hair flopped over in all the right ways, freckles were there but not too prominent, and with my height he was about a half foot shorter than me. I could rest my head on his head while he leans on my shoulder... I blushed at the thought. Ryan waves his hand in front of my face, dragging me back to reality. "You okay? You spaced out for a second there buddy. I'm about to show my eyes and I wanted to make sure everyone was paying attention because I'm only doing this once." I mentally screech. What color are his eyes? Most writers say that they're blue but their stories are fictional so I don't know what to think. (I wish they were non-fiction)

"Yeah I'm good, go ahead and continue." Ryan backs away from me and into the center of our group. He lifts his hands behind his head and starts to untie the oh-so-famous omega detailed grey bandana. It drops, and he opens his eyes wide. They're a warm hazel, with little flicks of bronze and gold around the pupil. Gorgeous.. "Thanks Bryce, glad to hear you like em." I blush, must've said that aloud. "You said that too." Ryan nudges me while laughing. I just roll my eyes and smile at the stunning man in front of me.

"Please tell me someone other than me ships these two together!" Craig exclaims, earning a few laughs and "me too"s. I avert my gaze and Ohm puts his bandana back on, to my dismay. "Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to experience the effects of jet lag so I'm going to sleep." "I guess I'll go too since I'm his roommate." Tyler and Craig head for bed, soon followed by David, Lui, Arlan, Brian, Evan, and Brock, leaving Ryan and me alone in the lobby.

"So uh, you wanna get dinner because I never got a chance after my plane landed." Ryan asked me. I smoothly pulled out my phone to check the time. 9:40. "Sure, the pizza the guys brought had toppings I wasn't a fan of anyways."

After we cleaned up the mess the others made and grabbed a jacket from our suitcases, we headed off to the nearest restaurant. "Does Burger King work? I don't know if there's any other restaurant open now nearby." Ryan looks inside in awe. "Ryan? Hey buddy!" I tap his shoulder, gaining his attention. "Wha- yeah Burger King will work." Ryan grabs my arm and drags me inside and into the line. We order our food and sit down at a booth while we wait. Ryan keeps looking off in the distance, so I turn around to look in the direction he's looking at and see a play structure. "Ryan, are you craving to go play on the play structure?" "U-uh, ah, um, k-kinda yeah." I smirk and grab his wrist like he did earlier, "Then let's go!"

Ryan bolts ahead of me and climbs into the main structure point. I follow behind, much slower because of my height, and we climb to the top. It's not that high, as it's meant for little children, but Ryan stares out of the plexiglass window and giggles. I swiftly take a picture and tuck my phone away before he can notice. "Enjoying the view Ry-Ry?" Even with the mask, I can tell that he's blushing. "I-I mean it's not all that special because we're in a restaurant but it's still fun to look at. "Then after our dinner, I'll take you somewhere more worthy of your time."

~after dinner~

I interlock our fingers and pull Ryan out of the restaurant and to my car. We get in and I drive off smiling like a mad man. I pull out a handkerchief and hold it out to Ryan. "Put it on, I want it to be a surprise." He gives me a wary look, but puts the mask on anyways. When we arrive, I get out of the car and run around to his side to open the door. When I do, "Wow you're such a gentleman." I laugh and grab his hand to guide him. Ryan stumbles a bit, but eventually we make it to the top of a hill. The sun is just barely peeking above the horizon, the sky bleeding pinks, purples, and blues. A single tree grew tall and proud, its trunk wide enough for someone to lean on. I guide Ryan to sit and lean against the tree while I run back down to the car. Opening the trunk (some say boot) of the car, I grab my ukulele and the sheet music from the glove compartment. I run back up the hill and sit down in front of the masked man. (no pun intended)

~~~play song~~~

Ryan gasped and quickly removed the blind fold. We made eye contact, and he blushed badly. The breeze blew softly, moving his curly bangs out of his eyes, and we swayed back and forth to the beat. I smiled brightly, a small tear forming in his eyes only lifted my spirits higher. The stars behind me made his eyes glow warm, and I could tell that his heart swelled.

As I finished the song, Ryan was at the verge of tears. I pulled out a rose from behind my back and held it out to him.

"Ryan, ever since we started to play together, I couldn't help myself from falling for you. You make me happy whenever I feel sad and you're always there when I need it the most. These past few days have been a roller coaster of emotions, from when you agreed to meet us in person, to now when you trusted me after I told you to put a blindfold on. I couldn't ask for anything more, except for you to become my boyfriend. It's okay if you don't-"

I'm cut off with a kiss. Ryan had lunged over the sheet music and ukulele to kiss me. My eyes become full blown before I set the ukulele down and return the kiss.

His lips, oh god, his lips are better than I could ever imagine. He scoots the instrument and music to the side and plops himself on my lap. My arms find their way around his lap, and his around my neck. Soon our lungs start screaming for air, and we separate. I stare into his eyes for what seems the millionth time tonight. I can see the stars and his emotions, all jumbled up in a frenzy, but what stands out the most is love. "I'm taking that as a yes?" Ryan smiles and kisses me again.

"Of course, you giant."

1916 words!!! AHHH

Btw sorry I took me so long to write this. Thing called writers block kept hitting me in the face and wouldn't go the fuck away. Aaannnyyywaaayysss, I hope you enjoyed this EXTRA LONG (that's what she said) chappie and I will see all you beautiful people, IN THE NEXT STORY!