Chapter Two

"I've never seen you before, are you new?" Louis asked me, nibbling on a handful of sweets.

"Yes, I am. How do you want your hair?"

"Oh it doesn't matter I just leave it like this."

"Oh ok well you're done, and please tell Harry to stop messing with his hair, he'll ruin it."

"Sure." He laughed, jumping into a sofa in the corner of the room.

"Calling all singers and models outside." An American voice called through all the speakers.

"Come on boys, we better go." Louis rounded them all up and pulled the food away from Niall. He walked up to me nervously as I was putting my equipment away.

"So...we were wondering would you like to come outside with us and then erm...you know come to Nando's with us?"

I was taken aback. One Direction where asking me - a stylist to dine with them!

"Sure, I'd love to!" I said a little shocked.

"Great." He grabbed my hand and ran with me onto set.

"We'll only be a couple of hours, so erm..have fun." He kissed me on my cheek and ran onto set were the other boys where already in position.

I looked down and blushed deep scarlet. Harry was looking around and when he saw me behind the camera he winked.

Zayn was finishing his last touches to his hair and Liam was talking to Niall but stopped and smiled when he saw Louis.

"And action."

The music started and they started to mime. They looked like they were genuinely having fun and they were all laughing and smiling. The song was really catchy and was the song they sang earlier. I found myself tapping along to the beat. The weather was so hot and when they were splashing in the water I was so tempted to join in!

Finally after hours, they finished filming. They approached me after a team hug.

"Guys that was AMAZING!" I stated.

"Aww have we gained ourselves a fan?" Zayn joked at me.

"It's quite possible that you have." I giggled.

"Liam - "

"Yes we're going to Nando's now Niall!"

I felt a hand clasp mine. Looking down, I saw that it was Louis'! He was definitely very forward,

but...I kinda liked it.

Harry gave him dirty looks as we all stepped into their blacked out car. I can't believe I'm eating out with One Direction!