The Countdown

Juvia's POV    

"Gray-sama..." Juvia whsipered to herself. "We need to head back, we'll get there in about 20 minutes, so we should go now." Lucy said. "Then let's get going." Romeo replied. "Juvia will carry Gray-sama." "Don't be stupid Juvia, I--" "JUVIA will carry him." Juvia cut off Gajeel. While walking on the way, we encountered this demon looking guy. "Who are you and why do you have this aura? It's very weak, but an aura is an aura!" Natsu yells. "Wait! It's Jinenji. He's a half demon that specializes in healing herbs." Miroku stated.
They negotiated with Jinenji and he gladly agreed to give us some herbs to treat wounds. "He gave us some herbs for the rest of us that have been injured so they'll be absolutely fine." Sango decreed.
Once we reached the hut, we saw a depressed Laxus, Jellal trying to explain something to him, Shippo looking down, Kirara asleep, Kaede tending to Erza's wounds, and Erza who was breathing slowly but was still unconscious. "We're back." Levy announced without the slightest hint of joy. "How's Erza-san? And where's Mira-san?" Wendy asked. "Erza was dead for a while but Mira saved her." Jellal said. "That's Mira for ya! So where is she?" Natsu said. "That's the thing..." Jellal answered as he explained exactly what happened. "What... Mira-san... Why can't we find her?!" Levy yelled. "Mira is no longer in control of her body. She let this demon take over her body to save Erza. The guy she fought had resurrection pills. He had about 19 but Erza only needed one so now we still have 18 left. The thing is, Mira told Jellal to not find her and if we ever come across the new her, we run away. This new demon shows no mercy." Laxus said. "We're gonna find Mira." Natsu stated without hesitating. "Natsu, we--" "WE JUST NEED 17-16 HOURS OF SLEEP THEN WE'LL BE READY TO GO FIND OUR FRIEND." Natsu cut off Lucy. "NATSU. Please, I know you want to save Mira, but you need to calm down and think for at least 15 minutes. Look around you, a lot of us are injured. There are two unconscious people, and about 14 injured ones. We all want to find Mira, I know, but we can't just go off while we are still unable to fight." Lucy explained. "She's right Natsu. Even Erza's out. We can't do it now. We'll do it soon, just not now." Juvia told Natsu. "W-what happened?" We all turned around to see Erza up.

Sango's POV    

"So you're telling me, I'm alive because Mira gave up everything for me." Erza said as a tear escaped her eye for the 13th time. "Why? Why is everyone sacrificing themselves to save me?! All those that are precious to me die, and for what?! To save a pathetic life like mine!" Erza started sobbing now. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME GOD?! DO YOU THINK THAT IT'S OKAY TO JUST TAKE AWAY ALL THOSE THAT I LOVE?! DOES IT MAKE YOU HAPPY TO SEE ME SUFFER?! I HAVE SUFFERED FOR ABOUT 12 YEARS IN MY LIFE! NOW YOU CHOOSE TO TAKE AWAY MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND?!" Erza yelled while looking up at the sky. "Erza..." Jellal started. "I'm sorry about what happened, I truly am but Mira asked me to deliver a message for you. She told me to tell you to treasure your life." Jellal finished. It took Erza about 11 minutes to comprehend what he said, but then she nodded slowly. Juvia went in the hut to lay down Gray on the futon so he could rest. "If Gray-sama could wake up before 10 am it would be very reassuring." Juvia mumbled to herself. I don't know if she wanted me to hear it or not but I'll pretend that I didn't hear it. "How long has it been since we arrived here?" I asked Juvia. "Juvia presumes that we've been here for at least 9 minutes since we've arrived." Ohh. Of cou--" I couldn't continue because right then and there I felt this presence, and I ran outside as quickly as possible. "Well, well well, Sango. How long has it been since we've seen each other in person? 8 months? Or was it 7?" "Naraku..." I growled. "You. YOU! I WILL ELIMINATE YOU! REQUIP:FLIGHT ARMOR!" Erza yelled as she charged at him. "REQUIP: ADAMANTINE ARMOR!" She was going all out and she kept on changing armors, she already requipped 6 armors nonstop. "Erza! You're injured! Please stop!" Jellal yelled, as he hugged Erza from behind. " I have news for you, Sango. These 5 words will ruin you forever." Naraku said. "Don't listen to him, Sango!" Wendy yelled. "He cannot be trusted! He has already fooled us at least 4 times! He isn't worth your time!" Shippo screamed. "If I hear 3 more words come out of your mouth I swear I will kill you!" Inuyasha yelled. "Sango. These words are serious, and they involve the 2 of you. Your beloved monk, and you." Miroku came out from behind Naraku as he said those five words that will definitely kill me.

"Miroku,"

"was"

"faking"

"it"

"all"

1

"I'm sorry, Sango." Miroku said as he started crying. "Wind tunnel!" He yelled as I was being sucked into the dark abyss of his cursed hand. "Miroku... Why?"

To be continued...