Unexpected guests

Natsu's POV

"It's her!" Inuyasha screamed. "Who the hell is 'her'?" I asked Luce. She just shrugged. Then behind a tree a girl who looks a lot like Kagome came out. "Kikyo!" Inuyasha screamed. This Kikyo looked here and looked shocked. "Inu.... Yasha..?" She said. Inuyasha went to Kikyo and they spoke for a while in private then they came back here to talk about the baboon man.

Time skip: 30 minutes later

Mira's POV

It seems as if Kagome's sad that Kikyo is here. I got Kagome's arm and dragged her to a nearby stream where there are no people. "Why did you bring me here?" She asked. "Why do you look sad when Kikyo's around. Come on spill it." I said. She looked shocked but then just sighed. "I--she's-- It's complicated. She's kinda like a rival or something." She answered. "A LOVE RIVAL?" I said. She blushed then nodded slowly. "OMYGOOOOSH. I TOTALLY SHIP YOU AND INUYASHA!!! YOU TWO ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!" I practically screamed. Her face turned even redder than Erza's hair. "SHHHH" she told me. "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. And to be sure I'll tell you a secret." I said. She raised one eyebrow at me. "I.... I'm in l--lo--lo--lo...... DAMMIT I'M IN LOVE WITH LAXUS!" I screamed. Oh shoot. What if they heard that? She squealed. "I will totally ship you two too!!" She said. We made a deal that if one of us tells someone we tell another person my or her secret. We went back and saw that Kikyo already left. "What were you all talking about?" I asked Erza. "Well, we talked about Naraku and his incarnates. They have different powers but have equal strength. That's all we know." She answered. I nodded and sat beside Laxus.

Gajeel's POV

I saw shrimp walk into the forest. Out of curiosity I followed her and saw that she was just going to read her book. I accidentally stepped on a twig and she looked behind her. She stood up and walked slowly towards me so I panicked and accidentally fell and accidentally kissed her. She looked surprised so I got up and she saw it was me so she blushed so hard that she put Titania's hair to shame. "I-i-i.... S-s-sor-r-ry...." I said. Dammit. I never stutter. She ran away as soon as she got the chance to. "I wonder if that was really accidental ne Gajeel?" Lily said. "Tch. Shut up." Out of embarrassment I ran away to come face to face with a weird guy with a ponytail and with a pack of wolves behind him. "Out of our way." He said. "Tch shut up." I said. "Oh a stubborn one ey? I said out of our way. Unless you wanna get killed by the leader of the wolf demons." He said.

Koga's POV

"Oh you think a demon can kill me? Well you're wrong idiot." He said. "Well then you're in for a fight-- wait! I've got no time for this! I have got to see Kagome!" "Kagome? The girl with the dog, fox, pervert and another girl?" He said. My eyes widened. "How do you know Kagome?" I said with my jaw clenched. "Well for one they're helping us and we're helping them." He said. I rolled my eyes and ran off to Kagome.

Inuyasha's POV

There was an awkward silence between me and Kagome when a tornado came by. "Kagome! Have you decided to go with me and leave that mutt behind?" Of course! "Koga! You stinkiń wolf get outta here you idiot!"  He ignored me and continued to flirt with Kagome. "Hey you puppy demon!" The pink haired freak screamed out to me. "Who you callin a puppy you freak!" I retorted. "Who are you and why are you with my Kagome!" Koga screamed out. "Hello! I don't belong to anyone!" Kagome screamed out. "ENOUGH! NATSU GO TO THAT CORNER!" Erza said. "H-hai!" Natsu said as he scurried to where the woman said he should stay. "Erzaaa. Don't you think you're too hard on Natsuuuu?" The blue cat said while he chewed on the fish. The woman just glared at him then he flew to the freak.

Time skip: 1 hour

Wendy's POV

We ate some fish and got ready to sleep when a strong gust of wind blew the hut down. We all got up and checked who it was. "Hey there. Miss me?" A girl said. "Kagura!" Kagome-san said.

To be continued...