A thousand demons

Jellal's POV

I woke up to see Erza beside me sleeping peacefully. I was about to kiss her cheek when her eyes shot open. "Jellal?" She asked. "Yeah?" "N-nothing." They all woke up one by one.

Kagome's POV

We were walking trying to find a Jewel shard but was interrupted by another demon. Inuyasha fought it but was surprisingly having a hard time. Natsu and the others were about to help when he screamed at them and told them not to. Why are you so stubborn Inuyasha?

Mira's POV

"Inuyasha!" Kagome screamed as she hurried down to her. Oooh. A new OTP. "I'll beat him." Natsu said. "This demon is very strong to have beaten Inuyasha." The perv said. "Stop Natsu!" I screamed. "What?! But Mira!" "Hush! I wanna fight it." "But--" "No buts!" I said while walking up to the demon. "Miss Mirajane are you sure a fine lady like you would want to fight a demon with immense power?" He said as he stroked my butt. I slapped him. "What the hell Mirouku?!" Sango said. I walked up to the demon. "Well. A woman like you wouldn't be able to defeat someone as strong as me." I ignored him and transformed into my satan soul form. And fought him.

Kagome's POV

"She turned into a demon?!" Shippo said. "Remember her magic. Take over. The power to absorb demons. Remember?" Levy told him. I looked at the battle and saw it disappeared. "Where'd it go?" I asked. "In Mira's body." Erza said. Oh right, Inuyasha! We have to treat him. "Don't worry miss Kagome. I will heal him." Wendy said. "Thank you very much."

Mirouku's POV

Amazing. She was able to defeat this powerful demon with ease. And I heard she used her weakest form. How strong is she?! "More demons!" Shippo shouted. "Yes!" I heard the lovely Mirajane say. "Let's go and fight these bastards!" Gajeel said. "Yeah!" The others said. "How many are there?" Romeo asked. "About maybe a hundred or more." I answered. "Then let's get fighting!" Natsu said. I was about to use my wind tunnel when "Saimyoshō!" (Sorry i don't know the spelling.) I knew Naraku was behind this! So all these demons are as strong as the first one?! This is bad. As we were fighting more demons came and it seemed to be as if there was a thousand. While fighting we accidentally split into groups. All I know is that I'm with Sango. I hope the others are okay.

Erza's POV

We accidentally split into teams and I'm with Jellal. There's no end to these demons. "HEAVEN'S WHEEL: BLUMENBLATT!" I was able to kill some but not all. There was about 200 following us I think. We were able to beat a lot but there were too much demons.

Wendy's POV

Oh no! We got split up! At least I'm with Romeo. Well and Carla too. "SKY DRAGON'S ROAR!" This is tiring. I'm about to lose strength.

Levy's POV

I'm with Gajeel right now. We just kept on fighting and fighting. How many demons are there?! "IRON DRAGON'S ROAR!" He screamed. "Solid Script: Fire!" I screamed. This is too hard for me.

Juvia's POV

Wahh! Juvia is with Gray-Sama! Juvia is so happy! "Juvia!" Gray-sama screamed. A demon was going to attack me. Luckily Juvia is made out of water. "WATER NEBULA!"
"ICE MAKE: CANNON!"
Juvia and Gray-sama were able to kill a few demons. This is hard.

Mira's POV

I'm with Laxus right now and we're fighting a lot of demons. I'm trying to find the strong ones. "Mira! Stop dozing off!" "Sorry! I was wondering which demon was the strongest." "RAGING BOLT!" I transformed into my Halphas form. "COSMIC BEAM!" (The last attack she used on Mary Hughes) we were able to kill a lot but not enough.

Lucy's POV

I was stuck with Natsu and we tried to kill all the demons. I hope everyone is okay. "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" He screamed. We were running then I saw "a lake!" I said. "Open! Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius!" I screamed.
"Take out as many demons as you can! I don't care if you wash me away too!" "That's what I intended from the start." I sweat dropped at her statement. The next thing I knew I was drowning. That is until Natsu saved me.

Kagome's POV

I was with Inuyasha right now and we were fighting demons. "Inuyasha are you sure you're fine?!" I asked while running. "Yeah I am thanks to that little girl!" He answered. I shot an arrow behind me because a demon was close. Suddenly I tripped and a demon was near me.

To be continued...