Battles

Inuyasha's POV

Oh no. Kagome fell down. I ran towards her right on time. "Kagome are you okay?!" "Yes I am." She answered. Thank god. "More demons!" She shouted. "WIND SCAR!" Some were able to dodge it but some weren't as lucky. "ADAMANT BARRAGE!" I was able to kill all the demons by using adamant barrage 5 times. We were running when a demon came behind Kagome. "Kagome watch out!" She was able to dodge it but ended up falling of a cliff. "AHHH!" "KAGOME!"

Sango's POV

"HIRAIKOTSU!" I screamed as I targeted the demons. These demons seemed just as tough as the one Inuyasha fought earlier. Mirouku can't use his wind tunnel cause of the Saimyoshō. Then I felt tremendous pain and suddenly darkness seemed to consume me.

Mirouku's POV

"SANGO!" I screamed as she fell to the ground because of the wretched demon that hit her. The Saimyoshō are following us. I've got no choice. I can't let Sango die even if there are a lot of these insects. I need to save her. "WIND TUNNEL!" The pain. I can feel it already. I closed my wind tunnel when I saw no more demons left. I tried to walk to Sango but collapsed because of too much poison in my body.

Jellal's POV

There are too many. Where are these demons coming from?! "AHH!" "ERZA!" I screamed. She was hit by such a powerful demon. She stood up and once again fought. That's all we did til there were no more demons. We were able to beat them.

Erza's POV

We beat the Demons! I smiled at Jellal when suddenly a huge black tail hit Jellal causing him to lose conciousness. "JELLAL!" I looked at the demon. "YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR DOING THAT!" I said as I requipped into my Purgatory armor and once again killed that demon. I ran to Jellal and carried him to find the others.

Romeo's POV

Me and Wendy were trying to fight of the demons. We were left with no adult and it seems as if Wendy's used to much magic. We were running when we bumped into a white haired man with a little girl, a two headed dragon and a toad I think. Then suddenly Wendy collapsed. "Please help us! A hundred demons are following us. Please!" I said. The little girl looked at us with pity in her eyes. "Lord Seshomaru let's help them!" The girl said. "Rin! You do not go and help strangers-- AHH!" The toad said as he tripped and fell. Then a demon came behind the girl and was about to attack her but I pushed her out of the way and instead I got hit then all I saw was darkness.

Gray's POV

"ICE MAKE: LANCE!"
"WATER CANNON!" How many demons are there?! This is getting out of hand. I have to think of a strategy to get out of this me--"GRAY-SAMA!" Juvia screamed as she pushed me to the ground. Good thing her body's made out of water. If not she would be severely hurt by now.

Juvia's POV

Juvia was worried about Gray-sama. "ICE MAKE: FROZEN ARROWS!" He was able to kill most of the demons with his attack. Now it's Juvia's turn. "WATER SLICER!" Juvia and Gray-sama were able to defeat all of the demons. Juvia has already enveloped Gray-sama. "Ju...via... I.... Can't ...b-b-breath..." "Gomen ne Gray-sama!"

Laxus' POV

We were able to kill most of the demons and were still in battle. I electrocuted a lot of them. "COSMIC BEAM!" Mira screamed as she wiped out the remaining demons. There was one demon left. I'll kill this one. "WAIT IT'S MINE!!" She said as she transformed from Demon Halphas to her normal satan soul form. She beat it but didn't kill it.

Mira's POV

"Why aren't you killing it?!" Laxus asked. "I'm gonna absorb it." I said in a "duh" tone as I returned to my human self. I was able to absorb it quickly. "C'mon let's go find the others." I nodded. I was about to walk towards him when something pierced my stomach. "AGGH!" I screamed as I saw a demon's claw go through my stomach. "MIRA!!!" Laxus screamed as he killed the demon behind me. I'm starting to lose consciousness. "L-laxus?" I said as he carried me bridal style while running. Then all I saw was darkness.

Natsu's POV

These demons ain't nothing! "Open gate of the maiden, ram, lion and centaur: Virgo, Aries, Leo, Sagittarius!" "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" Oh no. Lucy used up too much magic! I don't think she can hold on longer. "WINGSLASH OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" I killed them all with the help of Lucy's spirits. Then I heard a thud and saw Lucy unconscious.

To be continued...