16 incarnates of Naraku

Sango's POV

I woke up to see Mirouku still in bed. And in pain. Why would he do such a stupid things ! "Oh hey Sango. Didn't know you were awake." Inuyasha said. "Where's Kagome?" I asked. He looked over at where Kagome is and I saw Wendy healing her. "What happened to her?" I asked. "She... She fell off a cliff and... I wasn't able to save her. It's all my fault..." He said with regret flashing in his eyes.

Gray's POV

Once I woke up I saw Juvia staring at me. I ignored her and walked around. Then they all woke up one by one again.

Inuyasha's POV

"All done now. Once she wakes up she won't feel any pain." "Thanks kiddo." I went beside Kagome and held her hand. Then after a few minutes she squeezed it. "Kagome?!" "I-inu... yasha?" "Yeah? Are you okay?" I asked her. "Yes I am. I really don't feel pain at all." "That's because of the kid." I said. She smiled at me and got up.

Mira's POV

I walked around and found a spring. I took of my clothes and went in. "Ahhhh. This feels good." I said while closing my eyes. "Hey, Mira. Mind if I join?" I opened my eyes and saw Erza. "No not at all. Come in." I said. She took of her clothes and we chatted. *Rustle* I looked behind me and saw a bush. I heard someone whisper behind it. I looked at Erza and she nodded. Erza requipped into her armor and a sword appeared on her hand. I transformed into my Satan Soul form and we charged at the bush.

Jellal's POV

Me and Laxus were too busy fighting to realize that Mira and Erza were heading here. They tackled us and were about to attack us. "JELLAL/LAXUS!" Erza and Mira said simultaneously. They're deadly looks worsened when they saw us. I gulped and looked at Laxus. He was shuddering. "What the hell are you two doing here?" Erza asked coldly. "Uhm. Laxus tell them why we're here." I said as I looked at Laxus. "Wha-- why me?!" "Someone just answer her question." Mira said coldly.
Flashback
Me and Laxus saw Mira leaving and Erza going off somewhere. We got worried so we followed them. I was following Erza and saw that she was headed the same direction as Mira. I saw Laxus behind a bush and I scurried to him. We watched them and noticed that Laxus was watching Mira bathe. "What the hell Laxus?!! You're watching Mira bathe?!" I whispered at him. "Shhh. Look." He said. I looked and saw Erza take off her clothes. So I got tempted to watch. Then I accidentally hit the bush hard and it made a rustle. "Baka!" Laxus half screamed half whispered. And that's where the fight began.
End of Flashback
"And that is what happened." They're auras worsened. "Baka! You should've changed the story!" Laxus said. Mira looked at Erza and she nodded. They dragged us somewhere still in battle form and brought us to a cave. Then that's where the beating began.

Gajeel's POV

Erza and Mira came back with a beaten up Laxus and Jellal. Gihi. Wonder what those idiots did. "He's waking up!" Sango said.

Sango's POV

"Mirouku!" I said as I ran to him. "How're you feeling?" I asked. "Fine. The pain stopped already." "Thank goodness." I told him to rest some more and that we'd be leaving tomorrow. I just stayed there by his side.

Natsu's POV

"Hey, Luce!" I screamed at her. "Let's go find food. I'm huuuungry." I said. She rolled her eyes and gave me fried fish. I devoured it immediately. "Hey, Natsu let's go baaaack.." Happy said. "Sure Happy." We went back to the hut but on our way we saw a baboon. "Wahahahhahaa. A baboon man!" I said. The others went out and saw him. "Naraku!" Inuyasha said. "Hello Inuyasha." He said.

Erza's POV

This Naraku has a weird aura. Then 17 figures appeared behind him. "I have 16 new incarnates. Behind me is 17 incarnates including Kagura. I heard you had new friends and I also heard they're really strong. So I made new incarnates. That are stronger than my past ones. They'll all fight and kill each and every one of you." He said while disappearing along with the incarnates.   "So his incarnates are demons also?" Mira asked. "Yeah." Inuyasha answered. "We should rest and prepare for battle incase they start this battle tomorrow." I said. "Yeah. You're right." Jellal said. We all walked in when we saw another figure with flying worm like things. "This scent... It's her!"

To be continued...