Three Brides To Be..?!

Erza's POV

"Mira stop it! I don't want to fight you." I said. She didn't even make a facial expression. "I will kill you." All the demons said simultaneously but with a second voice. "We have to tie them up! Their souls aren't in their bodies anymore! We have to find Gyamura before it's too late! The souls are usually in a green poison bubble." Miroku informed us. Then another orb of demonic power came my way. "Requip! Adamantine Armor!" I yelled befor it was too late and then something unexpected happened. "HER SHIELD BROKE?!" Lucy screamed in terror. "I've never seen this form before..." Gray mumbled. "I have! Mira used it when we fought in the Alvarez war! It's her most powerful form yet! She devoured all of the souls in Tartaros!" Wendy said. "It's not her most powerful anymore! I got her a demon! What makes it worse is that it's a Titanite Demon!" Laxus yelled as worry crept up our faces. "Wind scar!" Inuyasha yelled as a wave of demonic energy came crashing our way. "Is everyone okay?!" Natsu yelled. "Yeah!" We all replied. "Naraku that bastard!" Sango yelled in frustration. "We can't waste anymore time! Some of us have to stay here to stall the demons! At least 5 people!" Miroku said. "I'll stay!" I said. "Me too." Jellal said. "I'll stay too then." Laxus said. "I will!" Sango said. "I'll stall them too!" Kagome yelled.  "Okay then! While they're stalling them we'll find Gyamura!" Natsu said as they left us with the demons. "I won't go easy on you Mira!" I said as we sparred for quite a long time. She went into her Halphas form to make her faster then she was suddenly behind me. She then transformed into Demon Sitri and bit my neck. "AGH!" I yelled as blood trickled down my neck. I felt an odd sensation. It felt as if. As if I were being possessed. Then darkness took over my vision.

Jellal's POV

"Erza!" I yelled but was too late. She was already fighting us alongside Mira. Erza then cut Kagome and Mira went behind her and covered her eyes as Mira bit Kagome's neck. Soon Kagome was fighting with them but she looked different. Her number of arrows increased. Her outfit was that of a warrior priestess. "We have to go! We can't take them on!" Sango yelled while we all agreed.  "Erza snap out of it!" I yelled. "It's no use! Her soul isn't in her body anymore!" Sango told me. "I think it's quite obvious!" I replied while panting because of how long we've been running.

Lucy's POV

"How do we know where to find them?" I asked. "I'm gonna sniff 'em out!" Natsu said. "We don't even know who he is!" I retorted. "Well I know what Kagura smells like! They're also close by!" He said. "There!" Romeo whispered as we hid behind a bush. "Good job Gyamura." Kagura said. We were all startled to see 2 new poison bubbles just come out of nowhere. "What? Whose  souls are those?!" Kagura asked. "There are only 4 demons right?!" Kagura added. "Hehe. That's the Red head's soul and the Priestess' soul. The White haired demon was able to inject demon particles into them which is why I was able to capture their souls." Gyamura said. Kagura suddenly looked here and "DANCE OF THE DRAGON!" She said as a tornado came. "Let's go Gyamura! We have no use for them." Kagura said. "Stop!" Laxus yelled as they ran here with The demons behind them. Kagome looked slightly different. She looked like a warrior. Mira was in her Sitri form instead of Alegria. Erza was in her Black Wing Armor. "Oh my oh my. Those ladies are fine young ones. I'll make you three my brides!" Gyamura yelled while pointing at Mira, Erza, and Kagome. "Of course, Gyamura sama!" They said in unison. As they floated up towards Kagura and Gyamura, while floating up Inuyasha, Shippo, and Kirara were back to normal. "What happened?" Inuyasha said while looking up to see his beloved Kagome in the hands of a demon. "Wha-- KAGOME!" He yelled as we all tried chasing them but it was too late. Gyamura has taken them to be his brides without them knowing it. "NO!" We all yelled. "WE HAVE TO FIND THEM! LET'S GO!" Laxus yelled. "AGREED!" Jellal said. "I'm going to find them!" Laxus yelled as he ran off. "Same here!" Jellal and Inuyasha screamed while following Laxus. "LET'S GO!" Gray said as we sought out in pursuit of Gyamura and the girls.

To be continued...