Uttara's Marriage..!! (Chapter 15)

Same day

Sanskaar pov

I reached home..!! I know it's late..!! And as usual I expected everyone to sleep..!!

So they were.. I made my way to study to relax myself after a long drama..!! But startled me..

" Bhai..?? "

Shit..!! Uttara is awake..??

" Uttara..?? U awake..?? Didn't sleep..?? "

" No Bhai..!! I didn't get sleep..!! And wanted to say something to u.. "

" Yes uttara..!! Anything.. Uttara anything..!! U don't need any permissions to say or ask anything from me... And what ever it will be fulfilled..!! "

" I just wanna say sorry on behalf of Gayatri maa..!! She is a bit.. " her words were left incomplete..

" Uttara..!!! There is no need of u asking forgiveness..!! I know how she is..!! It is just my fate..!! There is no mistake of urs to ask forgiveness..!! "

" But also Bhai..!! "

" No..!! Tomorrow is ur wedding Uttara..!! Think about that..!! U will have to get up early na.. Go and sleep..!! "

" U will be here na tomorrow Bhai..?? "

" Of course uttara..!! How could I miss ur wedding..?? "

" Good night Bhai..!! "

" Good night uttara.!! Sleep well so that u will be the most beautiful girl in the morning..!! "

Uttara couldn't stop herself from hugging him..!!

Soon both dispersed into their rooms..!!

Uttara slept but sleep is far away from Sanskaar..!!

Somehow that night passed away..!!

Next day

There is hustle bustle in the house..!! Why there won't be..!! The daughter of Maheshwaris is getting married..!!

The last minute preparations is going on..!! And admist all these she is there standing in the beautiful lehenga and checking the preparations..!!

She managed herself to look stunning even in the her pale face

She managed herself to look stunning even in the her pale face..!! I could easily guess that she might be crying the whole night..!!

Ahh Sanskaar..!! Stop thinking about her..!! U r going to live without get once u find Laksh..!!

And according to commissioner today they hope to find him..!! Once he is back I will leave everyone..!!

Because according to them I am the sole reason for their miseries na..!!! So I will only disappear..!!

End of Sanskaar pov

Soon the bharath came and the wedding rituals started..!!!

Then all got involved in the wedding..!!

Swara's pov

I could see him coming downstairs nicely dresses up in blue and black sherwani and as usual looking handsome..!!

But those tears stains are clearly visible

But those tears stains are clearly visible..!! And I know that I am the reason behind those tears..!!

I am sole reason of his pain..!! But don't worry once laksh is back I will heal ur pain Sanskaar..!! And will set everything at its place..!!

Soon the groom arrived and rituals started..!! I am standing in the corner beside Ragini and watching everything..!!

I recollected my marriage..!! Tears formed in my eyes..!!

How happy I was..!! We were being bounded in pious relationship but due to my stupidity I lost everything..!!

I turned to see Ragini also recollecting her marriage..!!

I couldn't do anything..!! Maybe she felt my gaze she immediately wiped her tears and went to check the preparations trying to avoid the situation..!!

I turned towards Sanskaar..!! Even he is in the same situation..!!

Everyone is tears..!! This house happiness is not here..!!

Laksh..!! Where are you..?? Came back soon..!!

End of swara's pov

Sanskaar pov

As the marriage is proceeding I recollected my marriage with swara..!! How happy I was..!!

My love was with me..!! I was marrying my love..!! But now..?? Nothing is with me..!! Nothing..!!

Once laksh is back I will leave everything..!!

I could sense that pheras are done and mangalsutra is tied up..!!

Uttara is married..!! She is happy..!! At least she is happy and she should be happy everytime..!!

Soon everything is completed and all set to food..!!

But I am least interested..!! I kept wandering here and there to keep myself engrossed in something or the other..!!

Then I heard something for which I wished to here this six months..!!

Precap : Keep guessing..!!

I know..!! I know..!! I am very bad in leaving u all in cliffhanger and also posting late..!!

I am sorry..!!

Now keep guessing guys what he heard..!!

Thanks for the response on the previous one..!! Hope the same continues..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..!!

Stay tuned..!!