That Night...!!!! (Chapter 1)

That day...!!!!! That day was marked as the worst day in three lives....!!!!

That day they lost their most important persons whom they loved the most...!!!!!

Ragini lost her husband who was her everything...!!!! Everything means everything...!!!! Without whom she can't exist...!!!!

While other side swara had lost her breath...!!!!! She lost her Sanskaar...!!! Her husband...!!!!! She was tensed seeing her sister's state and blurred out those accusing words to her husband...!!!!!

She knows that she was doing wrong but she couldn't stop herself....!!!!

Sanskaar...!!!

He was completely broken into pieces....!!!!! The man who strong happy was torn apart....!!!! He couldn't even understand what was happening in his life....!!!!!!

One side his brother.... His lucky was missing...!!! Don't know where he went... How is he....???? With lucky 's missing ragini's state was unexplainable...!!!! She has been crying since his missing...!!!!!

The pain which arose by all this events was horrible...!!! He was just expecting his swara to console him.....!!!! He just wanted to place his head on her lap and cry ahard... But what she did...????

Just accusing him.... Blaming him for laksh missing...??? His lucky 's missing...???? And  leaving him all alone...???

And what does it mean that she won't be applying sindoor and she will not be wearing her mangalsutra...????

Isn't he not important to her...???? Isn't he not her husband...??? Isn't he alive...???? How could she say that...????

She knows he loves to see her in sindoor and mangalsutra...!!!!! She knows that he can't live without her.... She knows that she his breath....!!!!

She knows what was his state after her falling in the water.... She knows how much he suffered during her memory loss...!!!!

She knows every fu*king thing.... But also she left him alone....!!!!

Again he is alone....!!!! Alone wandering the the streets....!!!!

Sanskaar pov

Everytime it was me....!!! Only me...!!! First was Kavita...!!!! Next I came in revenge.... Later Swara bought me out of that revenge... I fell in love with her my lucky's would be wife.... Later she tried playing with my feelings....!!!!!

Later we understood our felling towards each other....!!!! Then came Kavita to destroy our relationship..... But we overcame that...!!!!

Then came kavya and her drama started and in clearing all that thing we forgot about ourselves....!!!!! At last we succeeded....!!!!

Then came our suhagraat...!!!! Trust me swara that day was the only day when I felt u as my mine...!!!!!!

After that Rajat drama...!!!!! Then ur missing... I becoming devdass.... Then u coming back claiming me as ur murderer....!!!!!

That was the most shocking news of my last life...???? How could u think that I.. Ur Sanskaar will be ur murderer...!!!!!

But I didn't lose my hope... I became kisaan for u...!!!! At last I succeeded and I got back u....!!!!!

In no time pari bhabhi's drama started....!!!! And we were on road.... Then bade papa's heart attack....!!!!

We in Short of money..... Then u ladies giving all ur jewelry.....!!!!!!

And that moment u made me proud....!!!!! I was proud of u swara....!!!!!

Then we could mange the operation but the hospital management wanted more....!!!!

Me and lucky was in search of money and pari bhabhi played her game....!!!!! She took bade papa and bade ma with her....!!!!

Then their torture on them we fighting with them... Lucky's wrong step... I complaining about him... Then jail wala drama....!!!!

And both lucky and ragini performing our shrath....!!!!!

Then comes ur kindness....!!!!! I warned u not to go to them....!!!! But u didn't listen...!!!!!

Was it not wrong swara...????? Why did u do that...???? Why did you try to pull the trigger of the gun straight right into ur skull...?????

Why...???? Don't u know that I will die after ur this incident...????? Why...?????

U don't even told me about this...!!!!! How could u swara....???? And this became the reason of me raising the stone on lucky... My lucky....!!!!!

He was bad mouthing u....!!!! My swara....!!!! And he left....!!!!! My lucky left....!!!!!

When I returned home u left me stating that I was the reason behind my lucky's missing.....!!!!!

Wah....!!!! Everyone blaming me....!!!!!!

I was cursing my fate... Then my gaze caught "Avanti bar....!!!!"

Precap : Don't know 😜😜😜😜😜

So guys this was the first chapter....!!!!! Hope u like it....!!!!! Don't know what I have written...!!!! Sorry if u didn't liked it....!!!!

Pls be frank... And let me know ur views...!!!!!

And this chapter is same night when swara leaves Sanskaar.....!!!!!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off....!!!!

Stay tuned....!!!!!!