Sanskaar Decision (Chapter 8)

Sanskaar pov

Evening

I reached home... I was climbing stairs leading my way to study to relax... I was having sleepless nights since two days and wanted some sleep...!!

I was about to go when I heard bade maa voice...

"Ek min Sanskaar..!! "

" Ji bade maa.. "

I could see the faces pale... And mom was trying to calm bade maa but what happened..??

" Laksh ka kuch Pata chala...?? "

" No bade maa... "

" Didn't u even get one clue...?? "

How should I say to bade maa that lucky is kidnapped..??

" Bade maa woh... "

" kya..?? Didn't even bother to inform me..? "

" Aisa nahi hai bade maa... Main aapkho batane Wali tha... "

" Kab...?? Uskhi mil Jane Ke baad...?? "

" bade maa... "

" Mujhe kuch nahi sunna Sanskaar...!! Main tuhje siff ek hi cheez maang rahi hoon... Bas mujhe woh dede aur main apna muh tumhe nahi dekhahunga... "

(I don't want listen anything... I am asking only one thing Sanskaar.. Give me that and I promise u that I will not show my face to u in my life..)

" Bade maa...??

And she leaves...

I staring at her retreating figure... How come she got to know about it...??

Then my gaze caught lucky's wallet and watch which was shown to me yesterday night...

Commissioner told that he would be sending it home after the investigation completes...

Shit man...!! How could I forget this...?? I should have told Commissioner not to send home...

I thought of informing bade maa once they trace the kidnapper gang...

Now everything destroyed... Bade maa again misunderstood me...

And I made my way back to study....and slept as usual without food...

One month leap

Sanskaar pov

It's been one month... One solid month that my miseries started...!!

Mine and lucky fight.... Lucky missing... Ragini leaving Mansion.. Along with her even swara leaving... And all accusing me for lucky's missing....

And I was left alone...!!

One month has passed.... Still no progress in my life...

Commissioner said that there is no sign of that gang...

Bade maa still accusing me...

Maa is busy in finding groom for uttara and least bothered about others and me..

Ragini engrossed in her sorrow...

And as usual swara consoling ragini and ignoring me...

I know everyday she is sending food to office but what is she trying to convey by this...??

That she still cares about me...??

That she still thinks about me...??

That she still consider me in her life..??

What do I do...?? Still eat the food which she sends...

How much ever I try to ignore the food I can't and end up eating it...!!

And I couldn't stop my travels to badi late nights...!! Without seeing her face I can't stay...!!

Now a days I am not even going to MM..!! I started staying in office itself..!!

U know I hate staying in office earlier.. No matter how late it was I used to go home because I knew that swara would be there waiting for me...!!

But now I don't have any reason to go to MM..!! So started staying in office...!!

Don't know why but I started hating myself..!! I started losing my confidence..

It's been one month and I couldn't find lucky..!! How couldn't I find him...??

Why situations are out of my hand..?? Why can't I set them right...??

Why...?? Why me..??

Now I have decided one thing..!! No matter what happens I will not think about others..!! I will only think about me..!!

Once I find laksh I will leave everyone and go far away..!! Never show my face to anyone..!!

I was the sole reason for their misery na so I will only disappear from their lives..!!

Precap : Don't know.. Maybe swara's pov

Hope u like the his decision... Tell me ur views on it..!!

Thanks for the response on the previous one... Hope the same continues...

This is deeksha reddy signing off...

Stay tuned...