Swara's Pov.. (Chapter 7)

Sanskaar pov

Again I am distressed...!! Disappointed...!! Why do my estimations always go worng..??

Whenever I go to badi expecting something the exact opposite happens...!!

Why swara...?? Why...?? I hate u...!! I hate u...!!

But how can I hate u...?? No matter what u do I will be loving u...!! I can control my mind but not my stupid heart na...!!

I didn't expect any kind of surprises swara...!! I just expected a wish... A wish from u and mom...!!

Can't I get that on my birthday...!! Am I that deserted...?? Am I not that lovable..??

Maybe I am not...!! Maybe by raising the stone on lucky I lost everything... Everything in my life...!!

My one mistake I lost my life...!!

I could hear my phone ringing... It was of Mr mehta..

Then I remembered I was late for meeting...!! I hurriedly took the call..

"Yes Mr mehta... I will there in ten minutes...!!! "

" OK sir...!! "

I hung the call and drove to office...

In fifteen minutes I reached the office and the meeting began...!!!

I gave the presentation and the investors were impressed with the presentation..

Later the deal was signed...

And they left...

I went back toy cabin sat there lazily placing my hand on my forehead and closing my eyes leaning on the chair backwards...!!!

I was tired... Hell tired...!!! Besides that my stomach started growling...!!

I wanted food...!! I thought of ordering something from outside when peon entered with the food..

I was shocked because I didn't order the food then how did he bring the food...!!

I asked him

"Kaka.. I didn't asked for the food then this..?? "

" Why.. Can't I bring food for my son..?? "

Tears weld up in my eyes...!!! I immediately hugged him...!!!

Whenever family is away then u get ur support form ur well wishers and friends..!!

And the same thing happened...!! Kaka got me the food...!!

I broke the hug and he wished me...

" Happy birthday beta...!! "

" Thank you... Thank you so much Kaka...!! Thank you...!!! I just can't express my feeling now...!!! Thank you Kaka... Thank you so much...!!! "

" Enough beta...!! Now come have some food... I know u didn't had anything from morning...!!! "

The tears of overwhelmed flowed from my eyes...!! I nodded...!!

He served me food...

I was shocked to see puri and chole in front of me... And from the smell I easily guess that it was swara made it...!!

I turned towards kaka while he acted that he don't know anything...

I giggled...

And started having it...!! It was delicious...!! Indeed it will be.. My swara had made it..!!

That means she remembered my birthday...!!

I am now some what relaxed...!!

I completed my puri and thanked kaka...!!

He obliged and left...!!

End of Sanskaar pov

Swara's pov

God...!! I can't see Sanskaar like this...!! He is destroying himself...!! I could easily guess seeing his red eyes and frown in his forehead that he wasn't having sound sleep from the day I left him...!!!

I know the reason behind his ill health is me...!! Only me...!! I know he would be expecting me but I can't go near him...!!

I am sorry...!! I am sorry Sanskaar...!!

I know each and every night u come here only to see me whether I sleep or not..!!

And I will be awake only to get a glance of urs and will pretend to sleep when u come in front of me...!!!

Sanskaar I am sorry...!!! Mujhe maaf kardo..!!

Then she gets a call

"Haan kaka...!! Did Sanskaar eat it...?? "

" Haan beta... He had it... And he also recognized that u made it...!! "

" Why won't he recognize kaka... He loves my food especially my chole and puri...!! "

" Haan beta... "

" Waise kaka did u wish him...?? "

" Haan beta... U have see his face... He was in heaven...!! He literally had tears... Why did u leave him beta...!! "

" I had to kaka...!! If u don't mind then could u do me a favour...?? "

" Hann beta...!! U just need to tell...!! "

" I will send food daily pls make sure that will Sanskaar eat...!! "

" Only this...?? I will make sure... U just send me food...!! "

" Thanks Kaka...!!! "

" Welcome Beta... "

And I hung the call...!!

Thank you God...!! Sanskaar had his food..!! My handmade food...!!

I know he is not angry with me... Just upset with me...!!

But I am sorry Sanskaar...!! I can't leave Ragini alone...

I know her madness towards laksh.. Now he is not here and she left mm...!!

And after coming to badi she will be alone... Maa would be busy with the little one and baba with shop...!!

Ragini would be left alone..!!! And in her madness if she does anything then..???

I didn't want to leave her alone Sanskaar...!! I know I did wrong with u...!!! But kya karu...??

Am sorry...!!

And many many happy returns of the day Sanskaar...!!!

End of Swara's pov

Precap : Sanskaar new shade...

Hope you all liked swara's pov...!!

Do give me ur feedback...!! I don't mind whether it is positive or negative...

Will be waiting...!!

Thanks for the response on the previous one... Hope the same continues...!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off....

Stay tuned....