opps

sorry for the lack of posing >w< and a short chap hope you like it

________________________________

Frisk Pov:

it has been about a whole month since I had got kidnapped and been off work. I really hated not being aloud to do anything for myself but now I was finally well enough that I could at lest go to the boner club with Sans. It was better then nothing so I cant complain to much since its better then sitting in bed and staring at a wall.

Sans was waiting for me to come down stair of course u still put my cop uniform on and grab my badge and vest "dove you know you don't need to get all dressed up for me you can arrest me any time" he said flirtatiously winking at me which made me blush a deep red " oh hush you" I said sticking my tongue out at him only for him to grab my waist and french kiss me. My face went even reder and I pushed him away a bit and looked at him frustrated.

He chuckled at my reaction and opened the from door " shall we head of miss police officer" he said teasingly.

Time skip

we pulled up to the club getting off of Sans motorcycle him making sure I didn't hurt any of the injury's i still had "I'm fine Sans" I said smiling at him warmly. He nodded his head frowning at me slightly. I know he was just worried about me which I found kind of cute. Walking towards the door of the club I remember what had happened with the kidnapping. A shiver ran down my spine but not from the thought.

My face was bright red as I turned around and glared at Sans because he had touched my ass as I was unlocking the door to his club. He looked away and shrugged his shoulders " what you looking at dove" he cooed playing dumb and trying to be innocent. I shock my head and opened the door and walked in him following in behind me.

Heading to my normal spot I noticed they had changed out the charge to a more conformable seat for me to sit in. I smiled happily as I sat down and spun around in the chair " this is nice" I said turning on the cameras.

As the security cameras booted up I jumped 10 feet into the air as on screen was Sans with out his shirt on. My face turned bright red as he was practising on stage going over some of his moves.

For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off the screen feeling my sins crawling up my back as I bit my nail " ok I do have to admit he's flexible for a skeleton" I said watching his body sway and move on stage. Rubbing my head slightly I looked back at the camera and he was gone snapping me back into reality.

Getting up from my seat I thought I might go and see if he need any help opening up. I know he didn't but I just wanted to watch him a little longer and to get a bit closer. Walking into the main part of the floor I looked around but I couldn't see him any where.

I bit my bottom lip and walked over to where I had seen him on stage staring at it "it look like it was a lot of fun" I said looking around to make sure Sans wasn't anywhere in sight. I giggled to my self slightly as I took off my vest and put it up down on one of the chairs. I climbed up onto the stage and pulled out my phone turning on the song from the night club.

I started walking around the stage dancing to the music and spinning on the pole. It was a lot of fun more then i thought. I was having way to much fun with my self I didn't even notice that sans was sitting right there in the chair in front of the stage watching me.

I had started to strip slightly from getting to warm when i noticed him staring at me with a slight yellow tint to his face. I froze in mid spin sending my self flying off the pole and right into his lap. My face was bright red as his head was between my breasts " damn doll i didn't know you could work it like that" he said chuckling at me looking up at me with one eye and a large grin.

Time skip~

The day had come to a end and sans wasn't letting the little show i put on go " damn dove maybe i might need to get a pole put in my place to get a privet show from ya" he said pulling up to our house and we got off and headed in but not before he picked me up and walked into the house " lets head to bed early doll face since we have such a busy" he said disappearing into the bed room placing me down onto the bed.

I was bright red " sans don't even think about it I'm still mad you didn't tell me you where there" I said blushing deep red as he rubbed my thighs trying get me going. I just stick my tongue out and crawled into bed and pulled the blanket over my head going to bed making sans chuckle and he to came to bed ending our day.

________________________________

I'm sorry again that I hadn't posted in forever >W< but ill try to post another tomorrow for Canada day owo.