Pleasant Mistake

Warning some really good smut ahead you've been warned XD whooooooo lol hope very ones enjoying the story so far.

_____________________________________________

Frisk Pov:

it had only been a few hours since i got home with my unwanted house guest. I hated that fact he had to stay here. Why did it have to be my house and why do i have to put up with him. writing out a few reports in my study it seem to have gone quiet in the living room. Now what was he doing he better not be snooping around my house. Getting up from my seat I walked out into the hall " G" I said and started to walk down the hall to the living room.

The tv was off and where he had been sitting was empty. Looking around wondering if he may have left my house hoping to god he did, but my dream was short lived when I could he foot steps upstairs. I sighed and began walking up to where i heard the nose come from. I could head hear him talking to him self which brought me to my room "G you better not be doing anything in there" i said opening my door and looked around. " I swear i heard him in here" i said looking around seeing his cloths on my bed. My face went a bit red knowing this meant he was naked somewhere in this room. On that thought i soon heard a voice right behind me. More like right on top of me " hey dollface come to take a peek" he said his voice cooing into my ear.

Jumping into the air i whipped around only to regret that choice after. There he stood in the door way in nothing but a towel. I couldn't keep my eyes off him, my face going deep red " whao cover up" i yelled covering my eyes . I could hear him chuckle " well your the one that walked in here" he said walking over to me. As he grow near i took steps back tripping onto the bed my anger boiling as my face was bright red "n-no stay away you pervert" i said growling at him. He just chuckled and put his boney knee between my legs leaning over me " your calling me a pervert when you cant keep your eye up" he said with teasing smirk since he noticed my eyes kept looking down at the towel.

I blushed more and played it off looking to the side " n-no" i stuttered again him leaning in more making me slightly nervous where this was going. G smirked " want to see whats under the towel i bet it could give you a good time" he said seductively running hid hand along my stomach. My face went even reder and my blood boiled " no and get off me" i said slapping him across the face. Which i soon regretted. Because as soon as i went to go for another hit he grabbed my arms with one hand and pinned them down " look doll face lets just have some fun you look like you need to de-stress a bit and i want to enjoy my self with a hotty" G said rubbing his cheek with the other hand.

It pissed me off but he was right i was stressed. Not just cause he was there a lot of things like why the boss hated me, but i kind of knew that already since i was one of the very few field agents that was a girl and chef though all woman should be behind desks answering the phone calls. My body loosened up to his grip " f-fine but it i stay stop at any point" G chuckled and looked at me with a trying to be innocent grin " aw come on doll face you wont be screaming stop at any time" he said my face turning red as i bopped him one again.

With that G dropped his towel as we scooted back onto the bed more, G knocking his cloths into the floor. Who did this turn out like this me doing this with this guy which I couldn't stand for the life of me. G leaned over me and i could see a large and think yellow mass in the middle of his pelvis which turned my face bright red. Which he noticed right off the bat " like what you see" he said as i looked away n-no...who would" i said kind of lying. It was interesting more then anything how he had a...a. I shock my head trying to make the thought go away.

Leaning in he lifted my chin and with out warning pushed his long yellow tongue into my mouth. Again my thought questioning how he had a tongue. Twitching lightly my face bright red our tongues dance around each other. Soon G slide his hand under my shirt and began playing with my one breast rolling his finger around. My body flinched with every kiss and move of G hand as he teased me more. Soon he was kissing down my jaw line nipping each time he kissed till he got to where he had left his "kiss" last time sinking his teeth into me again. My body jolted with the feeling of his fangs digging in as yet again he left a hicky.

This annoyed me and I tried bopping him in the head again but he just pinned my arms down again and moved lower.... i had to admit for how much of an ass hole he had been he was being very gentle  me with.

It was almost a very pleasant feeling as he nibbled on one of my breasts and played with the other, but i was soon wrong as he smirked noticing i had let my seances down finally. He ripped off my shirt and pulled off my skirt.

Oh how i hatted him right then even more then i had before " G no" i said pushing him off by grabbing his arm and throwing him over my shoulder " what the fuck was that for" he said a little angry with me but not as much as i was " you deserved that..." i said throwing his cloths to him " your bed is on the couch get out" i yelled and hid behind my pillow hiding my now exposed body. He huffed and put on his pants and looked back at me before he left " night doll face" he said teasing me one last time.

I growled loudly putting my pj on and getting ready for bed. Lucky the couch was a pull out bed and aw already made so lest i didn't have to go down there and look at him. I layer in bed and yelled at my self for even letting him get near me. The thoughts of those question returning in my head making me shake it as i screamed into a pillow......

I FUCKEN HATE HIM ...............

______________________________________________

let me know what you think >w< I was fangirling

my self as I wrote this to be honest lol <3 <3 hope you like it