MISSING

Missing will be a 2-3 part chapter just cause I have big plans for this owo......

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far >.< I'm sorry at any point if it seems rushed at all also sorry for more feels.

___________________________________________________

Frisks Pov:

I had been a few months since I got shot and my wounds had almost healed fully. I had officially moved in with Sans to make it easier on me while I healed so that it wasn't hard on me getting out of my car over and over again.

Taking a shower I was alone in the house cause Sans was at the boner club already. Today was my first day back on the job and I knew my files probably have piled up since I've been off. Once I finished showering it stood in the mirror and swayed my hips " its nice to be able to move without pain" I said putting on my cloths and put my hair back.

I looked in the mirror again filled with determination as I nodded at my self and headed off to work.

Time skip (just her drive)

once at work I headed to my desk but oddly there wasn't any files at all at all but that's cause everyone had to pull there owe weight. Sitting down I started up my laptop and went to work typing out my file for what happened.

I did get d-breafed but I wanted to make a detailed report about all what went on. As i sat there typing getting a little bored I could feel hands on my shoulders rubbing my shoulders "s-sans you shouldn't be h-here" I said still looking at the computer.

When I was home he would come check up on me to make sure I was ok so this wasn't anything new but I was surprised he came to my work.

He smirked and leaning down to my ear " had to come check out my favourite officer" he said teasingly as i heard a zoop. He was gone as I sighed and went back to typing.

A few hours had passed and my fingers where starting to hurt. After a few more lines I was done typing and hit the print button on the computer.

Stretching my arms I got up and headed to the printer to get my report so I could submit it to the chef.

Walking down the hall id get the odd hi from my fellow men in arms. Making to the printer I could hear some of the other officers talking about a case

"you hear that the monster that shot officer frisk is on the run again"

"ya I hear there on the look out for her why the boss hasn't given her any cases with her just coming back"

they looked up at me noticing I heard what they said and tried to play it off " hey frisk hahah uhh"

I walked over to them " how'd he get away" I said wanting to get that bastard.

They both looked at me a little worried about telling me " its ok guys" I said patting there shoulders and headed to go hand in my report. Soon it was time to get off and head to the boner to do my security shift for Sans.

Walking car i grumbled to my self " who the fuck did that ass get away from them" I said out loud as I got into my card and headed off. As I drove my paranoia set in as i noticed a car had been following me for a while now.

I started to speed up a little as I soon lost the SUV but I missed my stop which was two streets back which pissed me off "what are you doing frisk you must be letting what they said get to you" I said bopping my head with my hand.

Turning my car around I headed back the way I came and pulled into the parking lot. Siting in my car I leaned my head onto the wheel and let out a sigh " I hate this" I said getting out of my car. I started walking to the back door of the club but forgot my stuff in the car. I sighed and turned around heading back to the car to grab my badge and gun.

Sans Pov:

I was watching the time knowing frisk should be here soon " where is she" I said growling. I hated when I was made to wait cause i wanted to hold her and maybe see if I could get her on the pole today so i could get a privet dance. My mind drifted back to the night at the dance club making me drool slightly.

Frisks Pov:

Opening the door to my car I leaned in grabbing my stuff and soon could feel someone standing behind me " Sans you cant just wait for me to com...." I was cut off as I felt a taser push into my neck as I fell to the ground as my vision blurred "f-fuck" i seen a figure standing over me smirking...

" hahahahah time to take a nap little princess, someone is very excited to see you"

_______________________________________________

the second part will mostly be In Gsans pov owo and very little of frisk .. only hint your getting

 dfadfadfas.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

sorry its a bit short >w< had a bit of writers block. hope you like it though <3