Deadly fight

sorry again this one took me longer then expected. but its up yay owo >w< hope you enjoy

___________________________________

Sans Pov:

I hoped off my bike and stared down the building " CHARA WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was growling heavy as i walked closer to the building my eye a bright yellow. I was so done with Chara that if i got my hands on him he was dead. As i walked up i scanned the doors around me.

Frisks Pov:

I could hear a very loud voice coming from outside which caught both Asriels and Charas attention " looks like that didn't take long for him to show up" said Asriel elbowing Chara with a smirk.

They walked over to the window and looked out it seeing Sans standing in the middle of the court yard " G what are you doing slacking around" yelled out Chara with a grand smirk happy that he could see the anger on Sans face " you Dead Chara, so fucken dead when I find you" I could hear coming from outside. Soon Chara looked at me with a sick smile " well you better start looking cause longer you take the more your little bitch is going to have a bad time" he said stabbing the knife into my leg "AHHHH F-FUCK YOU ASS HOLE" I screamed loud enough that I knew Sans probably and that just what Chara was expecting.

Sans Pov:

I fliped out when i heard a scream come from somewhere " YOU SICK BASTARD YOUR SO DEAD I MEAN IT" I yelled again my glowing eye in flames now as i gritted my teeth. I bolted into the building that I heard the scream come from " you better hurry G longer you take the more I'll make her scream" i head coming over a PA system as i heard a scream again come from the PA.

I kept running looking and opening doors with my boot each time i booted a door open I would hear another scream " god damn mother fucker" I said as i kept running through this large building. Soon i could hear the screams not over the PA " found you ass holes" I said kicking the door down off his hinges.

The glowing yellow flames drifted like a stream from my eye as they landed on the sick grin of Chara standing over Frisk " took you long enough" said Asriel as he walked into view blocking me from Chara.

{Going back into frisks pov for the rest of the chap}

Frisk Pov:

The pain of the knife hurt so much each and every time he dug it into other parts of my body. I could hear the familiar sound of combat boots on the floor and soon the door came flying in landing just outside the room i was in "SANS" I yelled weekly as the goat boy moved in the way of my view of Sans getting ready to fight him.

Time skip ( >w< sorry i don't feel like doing Asriels fight scene just cause i want to get to chara's )

the goat boy was beaten to a pulp on the ground and Sans had his sights on Chara " this ends now you sicko" said sans as he walked towards Chara. I was so happy to see him yet so in pain from all the torment Chara had put my body through"s-sans" i said with a smile but i felt so weak from blood lose.

Soon the fight between the two sans anger very visible and Chara was loving it " come on bone head i know you can do better then that" laughed Chara as he swung his knife as Sans. I watched as Sans growled and snapped his fingers making bones appear out of no where and sent the flying at Chara. Of course that bastard dodged and one ended up smashing into the head bored i was cuffed to. I was able to get the cuffs free from the now broken bed. I tried sitting up slowly wincing from the pain . In my mind i just wanted to get to Sans.

I forced my body to stand,pushing my self up off the bed and stumbled a bit. I looked up and could see them still fighting in the other larger room bones and knife slashs going back and forth between the two of them. I looked down at my self realizing i was in nothing but my panties which made my pale face gain some color. Shacking that off i started forwards holding my one bleeding arm with my hand being able to move some what yet the cuffs restricted me.

It didnt take long for the asshole to realize i was free from the bed. He jumped back words as i ended the room and grabbed the cuffs pulling me to him just as Sans was about to land another hit which stopped right in front of my face "hahahaha cant hit me if this little sluts in the way huh" he teased as my body trembled from the way he was holding my arms over my head. "come on G try getting her back" Sans anger was even more intense "oh your so head Chara" he said spiting out some blood from his mouth.

In a moments noticed I heard a zoop nose and sans was behind Chara. Before he even noticed Sans grabbed my waste and dispersed again to the other side of the room " I'm not playing your game any more and neither is she" he said holding me with one arm as close as he could. He snapped his fingers and two large dog like skulls appeared " you get what you deserve Chara" he said in almost sinister growl.

With those words he snapped his fingers and fired his Gaster blasters at Chara sending chara flying back into the room and into the remains of the broken bed out cold.

Sans stood there panting for a moment or two holding me in his arms as i looked up at him his eye still glowing yellow. I placed my shacky hand onto the side of his cheek bone which made him jump a bit as i hear a zoop nose again and we where on the roof of the building. I soon seen Police and FBI cars pulling up " there inside I already got her" he yelled down two a bunch of people I've seen around the pre-sink before as they nodded and went in guns drawn.

Sans then looked down at me and smirked slightly " well never thought id get to see you shirtless with out protest" he said trying to make light of the subject a light yellow blush across his cheek bones "you p-pervert" I smiled back at him as he leaned down and kissed me breaking the cuffs while he was at it.

He picked my legs up carrying me bridle style and teleported us down to awaiting EMS " don't worry dove your in good hands now" he said placing me on the stretcher and watched as they loaded me up "I'll meet you there" he said smiling at me as the doors shut and we drove off to the hospital the day finally over.

Once at the hospital i was taken in to sew up my wounds. Sans stood there holding my hand as they stitched me up. A few hours passed and I was all done getting put back together. The doctor came with a few xrays they took and put them up to the light " you have a few broken ribs and a mild break on your right leg my dear so bed rest for about 5 weeks" he said Sans was bight yellow and looking away covering his face. I

t made me giggle a little as the doctor looked at him " and Mr. Gaster please make sure she doesn't over do her self in any why" he said with a nod and left us. Another couple hours passed and the day was almost to night.

I yawned and looked at Sans " thanks for coming for me" i said as he got up and shifted behind me ever so slightly on the bed "dove ill always come for you no matter where you are" he said kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes and smiled " I know but still thank you" I said drifting off to sleep Sans soon did to saying one last thing in my ear with a soft town

" Ill always protect my most peruse of belongings"

______________________________

I hope you are enjoying this story thus far..

.

.

.

.

 G is frisk hero

and for the two that got beaten to a pulp

you'll find out what happened to them in the next chapter XD

no spoilers for you this time XD

but will say this more lemon warning incoming

XD Gsans just cant keep his hands off her even when she's hurt lol