Tender moments

Nothing chappy for you all hopefully I didn't break you heart with the last chap to much but >w< I hope your enjoying this .....warning though lemon and smutt ahead ..I repeat smut a head  TwT not sorry <3  the smut will be closer to the end of the chap hehe

__________________________________________________________

Sans Pov:

I was enjoying my self at the night club out with frisk. As the night went on it was rather interesting to see she had loosened up and went out to dance. As I watched her I couldn't keep my eyes off her " damn I need to get her on a pole one of these days" I said biting my bottom lip.

I know she was hot but didn't know this hot. I couldn't wait to get her into that hotel room and undress her at any moment. But soon my thought was taken back as I heard a loud bang and my mind snapped back looking right at frisk. She was standing with her gun out having a staring contest with some monster punk with a gun pointed at my lovely dove.

I shot up from my seat and went to head to the dance floor to defend my little dove but was stopped by the bouncers " let me go I have to....." I was cut off when I heard gun shots again and seen the punk flop drop to the ground. "heck ya" I cheered along with everyone else but then I seen my dove slowly falling down. I didn't think twice I teleported pass the bouncers and reappeared only inches from her catching her as I fell to my knees holding gently but close " OFFICER DOWN, OFFICER FUCKEN DOWN GOD DAMN IT" I yelled at the cops as they entered the building. I looked down at her tears in my eye sockets " don't you dare give up dove" I said as the EMS took her from my grasp.

Frisk Pov:

I couldn't see much since my vision kept going in and out on me but i seen Sans , the EMS and my fellow officers. I could hear muffled voices but mostly just Sans yelling "I'm going with her I'm her boyfriend" he yelled which made me smile inside. My vision faded out again and i was in the ambulance and Sans was sitting there looking at me " just hold on doll face i know your strong you put up with me after all" he said his words giving me straight to keep going.

Time skip

I was all check into the hospital and they had already sent me through to surgery removing the two bullets from my body. I had soon waken up from the anaesthesia very groggy and in a bit of pain. Looking around i was in a bed "w-what where" I rubbed my head as everything came flooding back to me " w-wait where's that fucken ass hole ahh" i said jolting and ripping open my wound. I soon felt a boney hand place on my shoulder " doll stay still ......thank god your awake" said sans making me lay back down into the hospital bed.

He sat on the edge of the bed my hand near his boney lips " its been hours I was starting to worry" he said kissing my hand. I blushed a bit not use to this side of him but it was nice to see how much he care.

I looked at him and smiled placing my hand on his cheek bone " I'm alive you cant get rid of me that easy or you just trying to get me out of my skin" I winked which made him smirk at me as he layed a crossed my lap looking up at me with a even wider smirk " if it wasn't for that punk id of had a very pleasurable birthday night for ya" he said wiggling his eye sockets at you which made me blush even more " did we get him at lest" I said looking at him. He smiled at me and leaned in close putting his forehead against mine " you got him baby girl" he said kissing me tenderly. My face burnt red when our lips met.

I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss but it got cut off just as fast as it started as the doctor walked in " mr. Gaster you may take miss. Frisk home" he said Sans taking no time to pick me up bridle style and poofed in seconds.

When i opened my eyes we where in a bed room Sans still holding me "w-where are we" I said knowing this wasn't my house. He smirked at me as he placed me in the big king size bed. It was so soft and conformable " we are at my place doll face" he said sitting next to me on the bed. He must live in a fancy house cause everything around use looked like it cost  a lot of money.