Frist Job

Ok so this is my frist story is will be in frisk pov mostly with maybe one or two for sans but >w<

________________________________________________

Frisk Pov:

Today was the day I would prove I was a heard worker. The chef gave me my first in field assignment. It was a simple scoop out to make sure the monsters where behaving them selves since they had gotten free from the underground. I was so excited I just smiled ear to ear "now detective frisk since its your first assignment don't interrogate anyone just go look around and write down what u see" said the chef as he handed me my badge, gun and handcuffs " don't worry sir I got this" I said full of excitement and determination.

Grabbing the case file I went bolting out of the pres-ink and into my car. Of course I hit home first to change out of my uniform so that I didn't look out of place. Slipping a short skirt on and my normal top I grabbed my purse putting my gun,badge and handcuffs into it along with a note pad and pen.

Time skip 3 hour-

Parking my car I stood in front of the doors to the club, the sign read "The boner club" that hung above it. Taking a confident breath in i opened the door and headed inside. As soon as i opened the door my nose was greeted with the smell of alcohol, cigarettes and the slight sent of sex. I cringed at that very unpleasant smell " uh know I know why boss sent me here" I said looking around for a place to sit. Finding a decent place away from the smokers. Once seated the bar tender walked over to me and took my order.

Of course being on the job I just got a water as he chuckled. As i looked around it looked like everyone was enjoying them selves. Humans watching the male monsters parade around on stage which made me shack my head a bit. As I sat there i began to write down notes now and again. Soon i heard everyone become louder "what's going on" i said my eyes trying to see what the nose is for. I got up from my seat and walked over to one of the stages "oh ya mr.G is coming" said one of the girls sitting in a booth. I sat at the front and waited remembering my report had said something about a monster named Gaster sans owning this place.

As i sat there the music played as a tall figure came walking out. All the girls swooned at the tall monster. He looked up and straight at me as he grabbed into the pool on stage and grinded it siding down to my level arching his back to look me straight in the eye " hey, doll face your new here" he said making my face turn a deep red with the nickname.

What was this why did that turn my face red. I mumbled and looked to the side blushing red "y-ya" is all i could muster out which he gave me a devilish smirk that made me boil inside " well I hope you enjoy the show doll face" he hummed again winking at me as he pulled himself up taking his jacket off and throwing it to me " maybe later Ill give you some one on one time since your new" he said smoothly with a wink and another cocky smirk.

My blood boiled but my face still stayed red. Was it from anger... ya it had to be from anger

either way I sat there holding his jacket in my hands.

_____________________________________________

ok >w< that was a little harder then i thought since im a bit rusty >w<

but part one is done >w< will try to post daily