Vacation

sorry for the very slightly delay >w< couldn't think right so here the next chap >w<

______________

Frisk Pov:

waking up slowly I rolled over and nuzzled into something. I soon heard a chuckle and could feel someone smiling at me "good morning doll face wanting to go again" G said with a smug smirk as i pushed him away and jumped out of the bed falling on the ground.

I looked at G with shock in my eye...no no no no we didn't. Regret came over me like the ocean over sand. We did it we so did it. My body hurt from what we had done last night. I couldn't believe how rough it got but it had felt... no no no don't think like that. I shock my head more trying to get the thought out of my head.

Not realizing i was butt naked as G was grinning eyeing me up and down " damn doll i didn't see that you where this hot with out cloth last night" G said sliding out of bed. I began to panic slightly as he had his pants on but slightly unbuttoned. G started walking over to me slowly as i slowly walked back words bumping into the wall as G looming over me lifting my chin with a grin. My body trembled at his touch but my heart was beating so loudly in my chest.

G smiled and leaned in and kissed me sending a jolt through my body making me slide to the floor in a bright red mess. G chuckled and bent down " whats got you so flustered doll face" he said helping me up.

My heart was beating so loud i was scared of him hearing it. I know for the fact i had confessed my feeling to him. My mind filled with wonder if he felt the same or even anything at all. My eyes watched him a lightly blush in the bondheads face....is he blushing god hes blushing. Rubbing the back of his neck he smiled "so doll does this mean we are a thing" he said leaning his hand on the wall looking at me.

The thought came into my head but it made it out loud "y-yes" i said as i seen the grin shoot across his face. My heart melted at the smile he gave me which made my face go red.

-time skip-

after a bunch of flirting and trying to get me back into bed with him we finally got dressed and went down stairs to have breakfast. G looked at me as i cooked food " loved watching you work doll face" he said with a smirk.

As the day went on I cleaned and soon changed again and went outside To sunbath. As i seat up my spot i seen there was more people at the beach. Laying down i looked around as i soon meet face to face with what looked to be a snake like monster with a large grin on his face.

My eyebrow raised " can i help you" i said shifting slightly away from him as soon i felt someone around my body "no but i can help my self" it said wrapping it tail around my body. " let me go you creetin" i yelled soon being lifted off the ground by failure arms. G was holding me bridle style " don't touch my property less you want to get dunked" he said glaring him down which made the snake monster bolt. I was wide eyed as he looked at me " you ok princess" he said with a chuckle as he placed me back down onto the sand. G sat down on the ground next to my spot and patted the ground " come here doll face ill oil ya up" he said making my face going bright as i sat down and layed out on the blanket as i felt him undo my swim top making me blush a bit.

I jolted slightly feeling the cold oil run onto my spine but jumped a bit more feeling G boney hand run along my back. It felt really good and my mind begain to wonder as i closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Once G was done he layed back behside me sunglasses on and put his arms behind his head. I had a feeling he wasnt going to leave anytime soon because he had to protect his "property" from any other monster or guys that came near which alot tryed the whole time we layed there him glaring them down.

After a while i retied up my swim suit and looked over at me with a smirk " tag your it". I tapped the top of his head and bolted off towards the water. Him stubbmling to get up and chaces me. Soon i stumbled and fell but landed on G who had teleported to me "caught ya doll face" he said with a chuckle as we layed there laughing....

i liked this side of G the kind side the fun side....

i think i could get use to this......

_____________________________________

sorry it not to long and its very mixed fluff and stuff. I just wanted to make a kind of slice of life chap between the two of them making frisk grow fonder of G.