chapter 15

Akito and the girls stood by as they saw a Strength Game and decided to try it out. Akito then hit the hammer many times to make the bell ring and every time it did, the vendor was forced to give teddy bears to the girls since Akito was winning the game for them and where this was just entertaining for them.

"That's it, you've cleared me out!" The vendor told Akito.

"Not such a dopey little brat, huh?" Akito smirked as he handed back the hammer.

"Not bad." The vendor said.

Akito soon walked off with the others and chuckled as he won them all of the prizes for that night.

Jenny smiled as she stayed with her country cousin as she sang her lullaby to Wilbur so he would feel more comfortable about being in the fair and away from home for now. 'She'd make a wonderful mother.' The rich girl thought to herself about her country cousin.

"Hi, Fern!" A voice called out.

Jenny and Fern turned to see a boy with short brown hair.

"I'm Henry." The boy smiled.

"Henry Fussy?!" Fern asked before smirking with a wink. "Where have you been?"

"Mind introducing me to your friend, cous?" Jenny asked Fern.

"Jenny, this is Henry," Fern replied. "You might remember him from back when Wilbur was a piglet."

"Oh... I didn't recognize you without your glasses." Jenny said to Henry.

"I get that a lot," Henry smiled. "I'm here visiting my grandfather."

"It's great to see you again." Jenny smiled.

"Good to see you too," Henry replied. "Hey, you know what my grandpa did to my violin? He sat on it and it crushed into pieces!"

Fern giggled shyly to this. "He sounds nice." She then gave Wilbur a gentle pat on the head before she came toward Henry as he talked with her.

Jenny couldn't help but feel a connection happening between the two of them.

"Well, I'm mad with you!" Fern crossed her arms and turned her head away. "You didn't even tell me you were going away!"

"Aw, don't be mad, Fern," Henry said. "When I heard Zuckerman's famous pig was here, I came lookin' for ya."

"That was nice of you, Henry." Jenny smiled.

"Well, I'm not Zuckerman's famous pig!" Fern huffed.

Wilbur smiled to that, he was hoping Fern would reject Henry so they could spend some time together.

"Aw, come on, Fern," Henry told the country girl. "I've got some money and I came to ask if you'd like to ride on the Ferris Wheel."

"Gee... I'd love to~" Fern soon accepted much to Wilbur's shock and dismay.

"I'll keep Wilbur company." Jenny said.

Henry opened the gate and gently took Fern's hand to escort her to the Ferris Wheel. Fern soon took his hand back and they walked off together.

"Oh, Wilbur, don't be sad." Jenny comforted the pig.

"Yeah, we're here for you." Vulpix smiled.

Wilbur sighed as he missed Fern already as he began to sing her lullaby for him as she went off with Henry Fussy.

"Come on, let's go see Charlotte." Ditto suggested.

"Yeah." Larvitar nodded.

"Charlotte..." Wilbur whimpered. "She didn't even say 'Goodbye, Wilbur'. How do you like that?"