chapter 10

The next morning, Fern was telling her parents all about what happened on the farm when she came to visit yesterday, but her parents thought she was making up stories since she was able to talk to animals now and they could not. That was, until Scruffy proved that she wasn't making it up.

"Excuse us, Pup." John told the puppy.

"What's so silly about talking to animals?" Scruffy smiled as he spoke right at them. "It's a wonderful gift for humans."

"Did that puppy just talk?" John asked his wife.

"I suppose it did, John..." Mrs. Arable's eyes widened.

"Bow-wow." Scruffy smirked.

"Aardvark eats pancakes at winter?" Fern asked, confused after hearing what Scruffy said in Dog language.

Scruffy groaned and face-pawed. "Sorry about that, Fern." he then said in plain English.

Fern giggled while her parents were still in shock about a dog talking like a person. Akito and Estelle soon closed Fern's parents mouths as they were jaw-dropped from the experience of a talking animal. Fern still giggled.

"Oh, well, at least you're like your cousin now." Scruffy said to Fern.

"True." Fern nodded.

"Come on, Fern, let's get to the farm." Jenny suggested.

"Yes, let's." Fern agreed since they finished their breakfast.

"Looks like our daughter has gotten herself an ability to talk to animals now." John said.

"Yes, I suppose she does..." Mrs. Arable agreed. "I just hope she doesn't get too lonely on the farm."

One day would be a nice day on the farm as Charlotte had an idea to help Wilbur aside from Akito's exercises and where the young boy's exercises were really helping. Wilbur panted and then took a water break.

"Good energy, Wilbur, you've earned some food and water break." Akito smiled as she acted like a coach as he wanted to be one someday next to a superhero and detective.

"You sure are a great coach, Akito." Estelle smiled.

"I think I wanna be a coach." Akito smiled back.

"As well as a superhero and a detective." Vincent said.

"Ugh, so hard, I love them all so much!" Akito grunted.

"You'll figure it out in the future." Estelle said.

"I know..." Akito sighed, then relaxed himself. "Okay... Okay... I'm cool, I'm cool, I'm fine."

"So, any plans so far, Charlotte?" Felicity asked.

"I've decided to play a trick on Zuckerman." Charlotte replied.

"Ooh." Estelle smiled.

"It won't hurt him, will it?" Teddy pouted.

"Like pouring water out of a pitcher down the mail chute?" Eloise asked innocently.

"No offense to you all, but people are very gullible," Charlotte replied. "They'll believe anything they see in print."

"Ooh." Larvitar smiled.

Fern and Jenny finally came to the farm and they brought Avery with them.

"Hey, why isn't that gosling with his mother?" Avery asked.

"Because he likes Wilbur, the pets, and Pokemon." Fern smiled.

"Yeah." Jenny nodded.

"Shrimpy little thing." Avery scoffed at Jeffry's size.

Akito and Estelle's Adventures of Charlotte's WebOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara