Chapter 32

"Wake up!" A loud voice boomed. I opened my eyes and saw Brendon in front of me.

"Brendon?" I questioned. He slapped me and continued pacing. I tried to reach for my face, but my arm was tied to the chair.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"Shut the f**k up!" He exclaimed. I shrink down and almost started to cry.

"Why Brendon... why...dad?" I whispered.

"I may be your father, but that doesn't mean I can't do what I'm gonna do." He stated. I widened my eyes and looked back down.

"Oh, okay..." I trailed. Brendon scoffed and walked around the chair.

"Now if you just shut up and listen to me, everything will go, a little smoothly. Don't, and this will all be a living hell." He threatened. I looked up and he was gone.

"Looking for me?" The dark room lit up and Brendon was on a huge screen. I screamed in shock, and his expression hardened.

"I told you already, listen and behave, smooth. Do the opposite, hell." He warned.

"Hmm, what's that wrapped around your neck?" He asked. I tried looking down but I couldn't see anything. He's talking about my necklace with the cross on it. Frickin atheist. The TV played snow and it turned off, darkening the room. He showed up behind me, and then moved his way in front of me. He bent down and took a look at my necklace.

"Cross, I see. Are you Christian?" He asked. I gulped and nodded.

"Wrong answer." He ripped the necklace from the cross off my neck. I felt the pain as if he was digging the necklace in the back of my neck, and yelped. His hand came across my face again, and I felt the tears come.

"What did I f**king say about screaming?!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry..." I trailed off again.

"Good!" He pat my head for a second and threw the necklace in the floor, stomping it until it broke.

"That was my deceased mother's necklace." I stated.

"Boohoo..." he stuck out his bottom lip in a sarcastically pouty way. "I don't need a damn sob story." He spat. Brendon left again and the TV thing played snow, turned on and my father was back on screen.

"Great..." I mumbled.

"No back talk. You may not know this, but I can hear whatever you say. I can hear your every breath, so don't go whispering things that will get you in trouble, alright?" He cocked his head. I nodded and he sent me a grin.

"Good, finally complying." He murmured. I knit my eyebrows and focused on the screen. It was all just clips of Brendon, short clips of him saying words and crap like that.

"Alright, time to die!" He shouted. The TV snowed and he walked out, hands gloved and knife in hand.

"What the hell are you going to do?!" I yelled. He grew another smirk.

"You'll see. Well, you won't remember, but you'll see..." he placed the knife to my throat and laughed. He leaned in, kissed my forehead and chuckled.

"Night night, daughter..."