"Ok Lu-Chan come in!" She cheered. I stood there for a moment until Natsu pushed me inside. I turn around to yell but the door was already closed.

"Ass..." I mutter blowing a piece of my hair out of my face.

"Levy their gone?" I heard a masculine voice come from up the stairs.

"Yea...Gajeel." She called up to him. I look at her.

"You brother already knows anyway." I said to Levy. She giggled.

"Yea he does. But this happens all time, he should get use to it by now." Levy said putting a hand on her hip.

"Look who's here...Bunny Girl." I turn and saw Gajeel drinking a bottle.

"What type of name is that!?" I yelled at him. He laughs between slips of his drink.

"You look fragile and Bunny's are small and can get hurt very easily." He said casually.

"You want to test that theory." I pop my knuckles. Gajeel and Levy's eyes widened.

"I'm kidding but I'm glad that someone had the courage to stand up to A.K.A The Witch." I knew he was referring to Lisanna.

"Yep! That was really brave. But that wasn't the first time Lisanna did that to Natsu." My eyebrow went up to what Levy said.

"What...do you mean?" I asked curiously. They looked at each. They sat down on the sofa.

Levy patted a seat next to her. I didn't ask question but I went to sit next to her. "Well it kind of started the summer of Sophomore year." She started.

Flashback-

Levy P.O.V.

"Why does it have to be so hot!?" Erza whined. She was lying on her back on the beach.

I was burying the sleeping Gajeel in the sand. "Levy his really going to be pissed off." Gray warned. I brushed it off my shoulder.

I heard someone whistle. I look and see who it is. "Levy do you see that?" Erza asked moving her shades down.

I gasp. I saw Natsu talking to one of the head cheerleaders at one of the stands. "He finally had the guts to do it." Gray snickered to himself.

The girl had pretty short white hair and crystal blue eyes. She smiling. But little did we know that that smile was as fake as her herself.

End of Flashback-

"Natsu and Lisanna were dating for almost a year and have been very lovey dovey ever since. But when Natsu left she'll talk behind his back but it was only to me. That time I had found out from that first month they dated...she was cheating on him with someone from a whole different school." I looked down once I had finished. I felt Gajeel wrap his arms around me.

I look at Lucy. I couldn't read her face. It was sadness, anger, or a different emotion.

"How could she do that!?" I finally read her face...she was crying. I hugged her.

"Lucy it's ok. It's over, because they're not together anymore...ok?" She nods in my shoulder. I heard a door open then close.

"Whoa! I don't like this atmosphere." I heard Gray say. I felt something loosen under my grip. The sofa came up and I knew that Lucy had went. I look and she went past Gray very fast.

I heard the door open again and then close. "I got the-AH!" We all went to the sound. How romantic! I squeal in my head.

Lucy had pinned Natsu to the wall which looked like a bear squeezing hug. "Luce...why all the hugging?" Natsu asked Lucy who had stuck her head into his chest.

"Levy...told me." She pointed me out. Natsu knew actually what I told her...even Gray knew. I heard Natsu curse under his breath.

"Uh...I'll take the stuff." Gray said changing the subject...I think he was pissed about what just happened in front of his eyes.

"Yea Gray let me help you with that." Gajeel played it off. So I went with it.

"Yea I'll help you guys." They started walking to the kitchen. I began to follow, but I turned towards Natsu and Lucy.

Natsu was looking at her trying to figure out what happened. I sigh looking away and began to the kitchen.

Could...some of this be my fault?

Natsu P.O.V.

I had no idea this girl had this much strength within her to pin me to the wall!

"Luce look at me!" I force her chin up so we could be face to face. I saw tears. Her face was red.

"Why are crying?" I pushed back her hair so I could see her whole face. I moved her closer to me.

"Levy told me what Lisanna did to you. What is wrong with you!?" She got loud and slapped me. I tsk-ed to myself.

"Lucy it was complicated." I lowered my voice in the process.

"I don't understand you...are you that naïve?" Question or insult. I'll go with both.

"You wouldn't understand." I said throwing the memories of me and Lisanna away.

Her head went into my chest. My legs got tired so we both went down the wall. "...your right." She finally said without looking at me.

"I don't understand. I never felt what you felt...I never experienced love at first hand. But I've seen it...especially from my mom and dad. But I know that love can be cruel and can be turned into pure hatred. I've seen most of that go down but even if you find the right one doesn't mean it last." She looked at me and then smiled.

"Lucy..." She touched my face.

"Love is a natural emotion...but it's how it goes into effect with the situation." The words that came out of her mouth felt strong and touched me. I didn't realize it but my lips brushed against hers.

"Lucy I didn't..." She smiled. Her soft petite fingers went through my hair. She kissed my forehead.

"It's ok." We grabbed each others hand and started walking towards the kitchen.

Lucy Heartfilia...I think I just fell in love with you again.

**************************************************************************
I hope you guys liked this chapter this was some major NaLu obviously wanted to piss off Gray. But the next chapter will probably be...hehe never mind but it will be my first doing something like that but thanks for reading!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!