Tractor Tippin pt. 1

Later that same day, Mater was driving back from tractor tippin', and he saw that the town was pretty calm. They they had costumers, but way less than most of the times.

The tow truck drove to Doc's place and knocked the door with his wheel. McQueen, who was asleep, jumped, and Sean, who was falling asleep, also jumped. Both looked at each other nervously and then at the door. The tension was gone once Mater spoke, the race car and the human sighed in relief.

Sean looked at McQueen, McQueen drove forward and opened the door for Mater.

(McQueen)-"Hey Mater! What's up?"

(Mater)-"Hey buddy! I was wonderin' if you two wanted ta join me on tractor tippin', tho I already did it but it ain't as fun without ya both!"

(McQueen)-"Mater you know what Doc said, Sean can't come out during daylight... And besi--"

(Mater)-"We can take him on my back while he's covered under a blanket! Cmon buddy please!"

(Sean)-"Sounds tempting..."

McQueen looked at Sean, then at Mater, he sighed and thought about it. Doc's words echoed in his mind, he couldn't just straight up ignore them, but Sean couldn't just remain in the dark forever...

McQueen, feeling defeated, decided to let Sean out.

(McQueen)-"Alright Mater.... Just this time...."

Sean and Mater jumped in excitement, Sean went to get the blanket and jumped on Mater's truck bed. He covered himself from head to toe and held tight, Mater and McQueen then drove calmly out of the town and to the field of tractors.

~•~

Once there, McQueen saw there was no one there, just the tractors. The townsfolk knew Sean would be perfectly fine around this area, no costumers ever drive during these parts of the county.
Sean peeked his head out from under the blanket and saw tractors, a mischievous smile came on his face and got off or Mater's truck bed.

McQueen chuckled drove after Sean at a slowly pace.

(McQueen)-"You're acting like a kid, ya know that?"

(Sean)-"Oh yeah I know, it's what happens when you remain under the dark for so long with barely any space to jog."

The 3 drove through the entrance of the corral, tho it took them about 20 minutes to arrive here, the tractors were already back on their wheels. Mater lowered his metal body closer to the ground and drove slower, Sean jumped back on the truck bed and held to the boom, giggling under his breath.

McQueen sighed and just followed them, he looked around to see if there was anyone else around them. Fortunately, there was no one. Mater sneaked behind a sleeping tractor, Sean climbed onto his roof and then held onto the tractor. The tractor would move a little, every time Sean would move on them, but it was still asleep.

Once Sean was holding tight to the sleeping tractor's head and nodded at Mater, the tow truck honked.
The tractor woke up and began to drive away from Mater. Sean held tightly to the tractor as it kept moving, he laughed and shouted in excitement, McQueen just watched and chuckled once again. Mater drove after them and yelled in slangs at Sean to let go, since the tractor was driving towards others.
McQueen's eyes widened and began to drive after Sean too, he quickly caught up and repeated the same after Mater, Sean looked forward and then back at the two, he jumped and landed on McQueen's roof and held tight; the race car slowed down and eventually stopped. Sean got off and laughed out of breath while McQueen just chortled, Mater was the only one laughing louder than them.

(Sean)-" Let's do that again!"

(Mater)-"Yeah c'mon follow me!"

(McQueen)-"Uhhh guys..."

Mater and Sean focused their gaze at McQueen, the race car then pointed to the tractors that were driving towards them. Sean quickly jumped on Mater's truck bed and held tight, both vehicles began to drive to the entrance of the corral.
McQueen could hear how they got closer and closer and told Mater to speed up.

The tension grew stronger and stronger until they made it out, and Mater, with his hook, closed the corral before it was too late.

_____________________

A. N.
Hello everyone, just wanted to let you all know that right now I'm having issues with connection. So the pattern of chapter uploads may suffer of some schedule changes.
This means that I may be able to upload for a few weeks and vice versa, but don't worry...

The story hasn't ended yet, it has just begun.