Chapter nine:

Little note I want to add before this chapter: Oswald Island is suppose to be like Disney world and ya so Oswald is suppose to be like Disney

Cruz and Jackson arrived at the amusement park. "Whoa, Oswald Island! I've always wanted to come here!" Cruz said amazed as she looked at the sign. "Really? I thought you would have thought i was childish" Jackson laughed. "No not at all!" Cruz smiled.

Jackson smiled back. "Well come on let's go!" Cruz cheered as she grabbed his hand and ran to the entrance. Just as they headed towards the entrance, Lightning And Sally pulled up in her car. "I still feel like this is going to end bad.." Sally frowned.

"What are you talking about Sal? Were just both coincidentally at the same place at the same time.." Lightning said as they got out of the car. Sally wasent believing a second of it...

-meanwhile-

Cruz and Jackson finally got into the park. "What should we do first?" Jackson questioned Cruz. "Hmm..oh! Why dont we go on that big ride!" Cruz said excitedly as she pointed at the biggest ride in the park. "You mean...the ride that makes you go backwards and upside down?" Jackson gulped.

"Yea! Why? Are you chicken?" Cruz laughed, "no! I just dont want to start with that ride!" Jackson flushed embarassed. "Come on! I think you can handle this" Cruz said as she dragged him towards it.

"Seriously? They are going to that ride!" Lightning whispered to Sally as they watched from a bush. "Stickers, why are we hiding? This park is huge! They won't even notice us" Sally huffed annoyed. "Its to create suspense! I already explained this to you" Lightning whined like a child as she laughed a bit.

"Okay let's go" he signaled as he rolled out of the bush. Sally just walked out casually. "I'm coming for you Storm" Lightning whispered. "..I feel like you said that same line before" Sally added confused.

"so..what's your favourite Popsicle flavor?" Cruz questioned, "hmm..probably Grape" Jackson replied. "nice! Mines Banana" Cruz said proudly. "Awesome! So what's your favourite Oswald character?" Jackson questioned as the line moved up slowly. "Hmm..probably Thunder McKeen" (SEE WHAT I DID THERE) Cruz smiled as Jackson gasped.

"No way, me too!" Jackson said as Cruz jumped in excitement. "I love the movie so much because it reminds me of us! Like he's a racer and were racers, and ever since I was a little kid I dreamed of being one...cause of Lightning and Thunder to be honest" Cruz blushed embarrassed.

"To be honest I feel the same, me and Lightning may have our differences but he has been one of my role models since I was a little kid" Jackson admitted as Cruz smiled. "what?" He questioned nervously as she stared at him. "Oh nothing, I just think its kinda sweet" she smiled as she grabbed his hand. He blushed a bit and smiled back.

"Hey look were next!" Cruz said excitedly as Jackson gulped once more. The doors opened up as Cruz and Jackson got into the cart in the very front. "Hey...aren't you two those famous racers on television?!" Someone from the line shouted. Cruz smiled as she wayved.

Everyone cheered and tried getting closer to them. "But wait.. Dont you two hate each other?" A person from behind them questioned. "No we dont! were actually great friends" Cruz said proudly. Everyone awed. "Well, not actually" Jackson mumbled. "..what?" Cruz questioned hurt.

"You said were great friends, I think were even better than great.." Jackson smirked as Cruz blushed. Everyone looked at eachother confused until the ride started to move.

"Ohhhh, you ready Chicken?" Cruz laughed as Jackson hung onto the ride tightly. "I dont even like rides! Why did you force me onto this!" Jackson pleaded as Cruz laughed. "Come on Mr.Storm, can't you have a little more excitement in your life?" Cruz nudged his arm. "I race for a living I think I got enough" He laughed.

His stomach got into a knot as the ride started to go up, higher and higher off of the ground. "Come on! put your hands up!" Cruz said as she lifted his hands up. "I can't!" Jackson shrieked as he shot his hands down. "Why not?!" Cruz asked annoyed.

"Because I've always lived my life under a constant- and perfectly strategized way and I have never once had to 'lift my hands up'" Jackson said as he averted her gaze. "Whoa, I feel like that was more deep than intended..." Cruz half whispered. Jackson turned to her, humiliated almost.

"...well dont worry" Cruz said as she grabbed his hand, "I'm going to change that" she smiled as he looked at her surprised. He smiled back. He gasped as they were about to go off of the first huge drop. Cruz cheered as she threw her hands up in the air.

He looked at her worried almost but then thought. He smiled a bit as he raised his hands up as well. Cruz turned to him and smiled as he smiled back, ready for whatever was coming next.