Chapter four:

"Hmm? How about this dress?" Cruz asked Sally as she showed her two different yellow dresses. "I really like the second one! So, what's the big deal anyways? Got a date?" Sally asked as Cruz laughed shaking her head. "Nah, its for a party" she said.

"...Are any cute guys going to be there?" Sally questioned, "you know I'm still here?" Lightning said sitting on the couch as they laughed. "Sorry Lightning, but to answer your question Sally, there kinda is..." Cruz said as the other two paused. "THERE IS?" Lightning and Sally both shouted paying full attention.

"I guess..." "WHO?!" Lightning yelled, "YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO" Cruz stomped her feet embarrassed as Lightning thought. "...Jackson?" He questioned. She looked down as she blushed a bit. "Oh no, please don't tell me its him, anyone but him!" Lighting frowned as Sally patted his back. "Come on Stickers, he cant be that bad..." "Oh no but he is" Lightning said as Cruz crossed her arms.

"I don't think hes that bad! Sure he can be a jerk at times b-but I think that all it takes is for someone to get him to open up, HE HAS NO FRIENDS!" Cruz explained as Sally awed. "Seriously? Your buying this Sally?" Lightning said annoyed. "I never said I was in love with him calm down! I just want to become friends with him!" Cruz said as she grabbed the second dress. "But..you said he was cute..?" Sally said as Cruz blushed. "Your not helping" Cruz said as Sally laughed.

Cruz rolled her eyes smiling as she went to go get changed. "So, you seem nervous for her.." Sally said as Lightning sighed. "Of course I am, if you had met Jackson you would get why..." He said as she smiled. "But what if she is onto something? What if he just needs someone to open him up?" She questioned as he nodded understanding a bit.

"Kinda reminds me of someone I met a long time ago..." Sally said as Lightning laughed. "Who did you say I was again? Please remind me" Sally added as he blushed embarrassed. "I'm not saying it..." He mumbled as she laughed. "I remember it perfectly! You thought I was your lawyer and you wanted to take me out for dinner" Sally said as he moaned annoyed and shoved his head in a pillow hiding his face.

"Don't worry Stickers, it was...charming..in a way" she smiled. "Your just saying that to make me feel better.." He smiled back. "Maybe" she giggled as she kissed his cheek. Cruz watched from the bathroom door and smiled. She was always jealous of how Lightning and Sally had such a perfect relationship, she wished she had something like that of her own...

"Okay guys, how do I look?" Cruz questioned as she walked out shyly, they awed at her in a dress. "I'm not really a dress person myself, but I don't think I look that bad actually" she smiled as Lightning and Sally agreed. "Your going to swoon that Jackson guy trust me" Sally said as Cruz snickered a bit.

After getting ready and the party about to start, Cruz was finally ready. "I still cant believe your not coming" Cruz frowned as Lightning shrugged. "Me and Sally wanted to go see around the place, plus I'm too old for big party's anyways" Lightning said as Sally agreed. "I guess that's cool too! Have fun guys!" Cruz said. Before she could leave she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Cruz, remember to be safe okay? If there's any problems call me" Lightning said as Cruz laughed. "You sound like such a dad" She smiled.

"I'll be safe, I promise" she added in as she walked out. "And stay away from Storm!" Lightning added. "Don't worry, she will be fine!" Sally said as he worried more and more. "I know she will be, but I know Jackson and he has tricks up his sleeves..." Lightning hissed as Sally rolled her eyes. "you really do sound like a dad..." she laughed as he laughed as well. 

Hey guys! hope your liking the book, I finally finished exams (yayyy) so that means more frequent updates! Also if you want to check out more behind the scenes doodles and drawings of the characters make sure to check out my Instagram : Izabowl, and until next update!

-homeofallfandomz