the-date-bomber

The day that you and your lover (*wink*wink*) have been waiting for; has arrived!

First dates are usually exciting but nerve-wrecking on its own. But now picture this:

You and bae are having a wonderful time together. The movie was filled with laughter and subtle cuddling and the food gave you mouth orgasms.

How could this date ever be ruined?

Then enters, the ex...

HOW TO NOT WRECK THIS DATE:

My Mommy Taught Me Manners:
If they greets you, greet them back. Don't ignore their existence, no matter how messy the break up was. There's no need to be rude. Introduce your ex to your newest lover. Make sure that they are aware of who they are to you.

Small Talk:
Never talk to your lover about your ex. If he asks why the relationship ended, be honest. And never compare the two of them, who ever likes to be compared to someone else.

Hide And Seek:
If you feel the need to run away and hide, don't! It will leave your lover confused, and thinking that you still have feelings for your ex. Your ex will probably be up completely weirded out, and glad that you guys broke up, if he sees what a freak of nature you are being.

Quick And Short:
Keep the encounter short and sweet because you are on a date. You don't want your current partner to worry about your ex trying to sweep his girl off of her feet.

My Prince Charming:
Never run up to him and leap into his scrawny arms. The result of this is him probably dropping you smack on your ass and your current lover will just feel very uncomfortable. Wait for them to approach you.

Friendship Circles:
Remember that there's no shame in staying friends with your ex. Ex's can always hang out together, take HIMYM for example.

◼⬛◼

If you ever need advice, feel free to ask us, even though we probably aren't experts in the dating world.

Except for maybe Jo ;-)

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!