"I'm sorry Derek. You know we can't control who it happens to," She said quickly afraid that he was going to do something.

"Who's the lucky guy?" He asks which took her by surprise.

"Jacob," was all she said before looking down at her hands that rested on her lap.

His eye softened a bit knowing that who she imprinted on wasn't a stranger,"Well I can't stop you from being with him. From what Tyler has been telling me it's hard to be away from them. Just- if he hurts you, you come tell me alright?"

Samantha pulled her covers off from her and pulled Derek into a hug,"Don't ever do that to me."

Soon enough, he wrapped his arms around her,"I promise I won't."

***

The sound of Samantha's phone had rang from where it sat on her nightstand making her pause the movie she was watching with Derek as well as Frankie who were both shoving pieces of kettle popcorn in their mouth. Once she had her phone in her hand, she didn't hesitate to answer it seeing as how it was Jacob who was calling her.

"Hey Jake," she greeted.

"Hey Sammy so I was wondering if six is okay," he replied which made her scrunch her face up in confusion wondering what he was talking about.

"For what?" She asks.

"For our uh d-date tonight. You didn't forget did you?"

Both Derek and Frankie snickered as they saw Samantha's hand on her head in disbelief. "Crap. Yeah six is fine. Sorry Jake a lot of things were going on today."

"It's no problem. I'll see you in a little Sammy." The two said their goodbyes and soon hanged up on each other making Samantha check the time on her phone wondering how long does she have to get ready. It was about to be four in the afternoon so it gave Samantha about two hours to take a shower as well as do her hair and pick her clothes out and any other necessities she needs to do.

"Well let's get you ready," said both Frankie and Derek who had gotten them self off of her bed and head towards her closet.

***

Once she was done with her shower as well as her hair, that she curled, she walked over to her bed to see the outfit that Derek and Frankie picked out for her. Their laid on her bed a mint green crop tee with an under white crop top that they paired with some studded high waisted shorts as well as a pair of her black combat boots.

"Wow," she commented as she saw what they had chosen for her to wear.

"I know, we got great taste in fashion," Frankie said as he leaned against her her doorframe.

"Well thank god the weather today decided to be warm or else I would freeze my ass off wearing this," she said making them chuckle.

"Will let you get ready," Derek spoke which caused the two to leave her alone to get herself dressed.

As she was putting her clothes on, she walked to where her jewelry box was at which was on her dresser. She opened it revealing a picture she had put of her family. She smiled at to herself as she saw both her and her brother fetus self. Going back to what she getting, she grabbed her heart pendant necklace that her father had given her but she never wore it as she remembered it was too big on her back then.