S e v e n t e e n

Jessica's pov

Sometimes in life, you have those moments when you're not yourself, and you end up doing things you shouldn't or maybe you've never done.

I slowly opened my eyes, noticing the fact that I'm not in my room, but into a quite familiar one.

As I had the intention to move, I noticed the fact that someone is hugging me.

I turned around and now I could see the face of a person I quite despite.

His peaceful face makes him cuter, that's for sure.

Soon as I noticed that Grayson is starting to wake up, I closed my eyes fast ,pretending to sleep.

Soon enough I could feel him leaving the bed, but before he would leave a kiss on my cheek. Luckily he left the room before my cheeks would start to burn and turn into an intense red.

After a few moments,he comes back sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Jess." He whispers shaking me a little bit.

"Mmm." I groan a little bit, as I said, I'm pretending that I'm asleep.

"Wake up." Grayson whispers again and I fully opened my eyes as I saw him smiling at me before handing me the glass of water. "Take this, you might start to notice a little headache." He says handing me a pill also.

I took them and right when I swallowed the pill, I could feel the pressure on my head slowly feeling dizzy as well.

"See? Now, in 5 minutes the food will be ready so I want you to be in the kitchen." He says before getting up.

"Thank you." I say before he would leave the room.

Grayson's pov

"How's Jess?" Ethan asks grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"I guess she's ok. She's still in my room." I say as I set the table.

"Hey." Jess enters the kitchen.

"Hi! How are you?" Ethan asks smiling.

"I think I'm fine. But I will get better." She chuckles and Ethan hugs her.

"Go and eat now so you'll get better." He chuckles as well. "I have to go now."

"Where are you going?" I ask as he takes the key from the car.

"Jack challenged me at Mario Kart. And you know me. So bye, take care!" He says as he leaves.

-----

We finished eating and I told Jess to go and take a shower as I was cleaning up.

After finishing up, I went into my room to grab my phone.

As I walk in the room, Jess leaves the bathroom with only a towel covering her body.

We both stayed still as we stare at each other.

Jessica's pov

I didn't know what to do. I'm a pure statue at the moment.

His lips turn into a smirk,and he gives me that look he's always giving to me before doing something stupid.

"I forgot my clothes." I say slowly as I was moving towards the bed where my clothes were.

I took them and when I turned around, our bodies were inches apart from each other which made me jump, dropping down my clothes.

He grabs my face as his smirk slowly fades away. His thumb goes on my bottom lip, tugging it down as he bites his lip, staring at my lips.

He brings his lips closer to mine, barely touching them.