S i x t e e n

Grayson's pov

"Wanna dance?" Ashley asks me and I shake my head. "You're unbelievable." She says walking away probably to her friends.

My eyes fall on her dancing with, supposedly, her boyfriend. I clench my jaw as I take another shot.

"Why aren't you dancing with your girl?" Ethan asks.

"Maybe because I don't want to."

"Jess with Christian, right?" I sigh shaking my head. "Dude, just admit it. You're in love with her."

"I'm not. It's just that I think something bad is going on. I mean come on, Christian?"

"Hey. Maybe he's not a little girl when it comes to feelings." He says as he takes a shot. "But wait, you already have a girlfriend. So who why do you care so much?" He continues before walking off.

Jessica's pov

I think I might be the dumbest person in the world since I let the alcohol take over my body.

At this point I don't ever care about anything else than having fun.

I'm not even afraid of doing something I might regret in the future.

I'm like a whole new other person.

I find myself dancing, moving my hips at the rhythm of the loud music.

I know that people are watching me, but I'm over here dancing like crazy not giving a damn.

I feel someone wrapping their arms around my waist and I stopped in my tracks.

"Don't stop babe." The guys says onto my ear and I did as told knowing that is Christian, probably drunk as I am.

He was gripping onto my waist as I was moving my hips left and right. He closes the gap between us by pressing his body onto mine.

"Jess." He whispers into my ear. "Don't stop dancing, love."

And so I did.

I was moving my hips as Christian's grip on my waist would tighten, and soon enough I feel how hard he becomes making me blush.

He turns me around just to start and kiss me roughly as his hands move down, grabbing my ass slightly making me moan into the kiss.

He smirks, pulling me onto him more, if that's even anymore possible.

"Let's go somewhere private, shall we?" He says grabbing my hand, leading me away from the crowd.

We walked on some stairs, and right before we would enter a room, he pins me on the wall as he start to kiss me again.

"Jump." He says.

I did as told, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He opens the door, stepping into the room and he sets me on the bed before getting on top of me.

He starts grinding, his lips going down onto my neck, sucking and biting it, making me moan.

With one hand he grabs my thigh, slowly moving it up and right when he would rise my dress up, I grabbed his hand before getting him off of me.

"What's wrong?" He asks as I got up from the bed.

"Let's not do this." I say breathing heavily and he gets up walking towards me making me back off.

"But baby, it's going to be fun." The smell of alcohol hits my face.

"No, it's not. Stop." His expression turn into an angry one before slapping my face.