T w e l v e

Jessica's pov

I open my locker to grab some things, but right before I could grab anything someone slams the locker scaring me.

As I look to my right I see the familiar face I really don't want to look at right now.

"What was that for?!" I raise my voice as I furrow my eyebrows waiting for a genius reason.

"We need to talk." Jennifer applies a fake smile on her face, crossing her arms as her friends do the same behind her.

"About?" I ask confused.

"About your relationship with Grayson." I look at her for a second before bursting into laughter.

"Me? Grayson? Relationship? Are you on drugs or anything?" I laugh so hard that people start to look at me.

"Don't play dumb Jessica." Her face went from sarcastically happy to "I'm about to kill you".

"I'm not playing! Who the fuck tol-"

"Listen bitch. Go find another person to help you with math or we'll have a problem." She cuts me off and I stopped laughing.

"Problem? What problem?" I cross my arms staying straight just to show that I'm not afraid of her.

"Don't play with fire Jessica." She winks before walking away from me.

"I'm not playing weirdo!" I yell. "Jesus Christ." I whisper.

"This happens when you don't get dick enough." Andrea says making me jump again.

"Fuck my life." I say holding my chest but I start laughing once I realised what she just said. "And true."

"About dicks..." She whispers looking behind me. "There's one coming."

I roll my eyes sighing before opening my locker again.

"Hi." Grayson says.

"Um... I'm just gonna go, see you later Jess." Andrea says before walking off.

I close my locker as I turn around smiling.

"Hi." He starts scratching the back of his neck before shoving his hands into his pockets. "I'm sorry about yesterday at my home." He bites his lip.

"It's ok. I hope I haven't ruined a perfect moment." I say smiling widely.

"Jess." He groans looking down.

"You should've messaged me you couldn't study last night. I would've understand." I cut him off.

"Jess I didn't even know she will come." He tries to explain.

"Whatever." I say as I walk towards my next class.

Grayson's

"Ok class, quiet reading time!" Teacher says as I grab the book, opening it lazily.

I look up to see her reading carefully every word, moving her eyes in full concentration.

"Stop staring." Ethan whispers behind me.

I roll my eyes before turning back at reading.

Suddenly a phone starts vibrating, and as everyone, I look up to see who's phone is that.

"No phones." Teacher exclaims and everyone goes back to reading.

I glance one more time at Jess who's now taking her phone out and smiling after a few seconds before typing something.

I furrow my brows but I shake my head quickly. Probably Andrea texted her something funny.

Jessica's pov.