F i v e .

Jessica's pov

I walked downstairs towards the front door. When I opened it, there was a hot looking Grayson standing smirking.

"What are you doing here?" I ask confused.

"I came to visit you." The smell of alcohol filled my nose as he entered the house, slamming the door shut.

"Gray, you're drunk?" I say backing up until my back met the cold wall.

Our faces were inches apart, his eyes went from my eyes to my lips. His lips were slightly parted, and I could feel his hot breath against my lips.

His hands were on my waist, as they slowly got underneath my shirt.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" He whispers against my lips.

I can't make any move. It's like I'm under a spell.

He pushed his body against mine.

"I needed to touch you." He says leaning his head to a side, his lips touching my neck.

This is so wrong.

But it feels good.

I gasp once he was finally kissing my neck. He started leaving wet kisses all over my neck, searching for my sweet spot.

I moaned once he found it, his lips turned into a smirk before licking and sucking the spot.

I leaned my head to a side so that he can have more acces to my neck.

My hands made their way to his hair, tugging slowly, making him groan.

He then pulled away as he starred at the mark he made, smirking.

"You're mine." He bites his lip making me blush.

We aggressively attacked each others lips, feeling the lust in it. His plumb lips tasted of alcohol. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I let him exploring my mouth. We then pulled away breathing heavily.

"Jump." He commanded. I obeyed and he grabbed my ass as he was pinning me against the wall kissing me again.

He stumbled up the stairs to my room.

He opens the door, then kicks it with his leg to close it.

He sat down at the edge of my bed as I was straddling him. I kissed down his jawline and to his neck earning a little moan from him. I tugged at his shirt and he rip it off and I stared at his defined abs.

"Like what you see, babygirl?" He smirks.

I nod laughing and ran my hands up and down his abs.

"Lay down." I say biting my lip and he obeyed.

I traced his v-line with me finger before slipping my hand underneath his pants.

I stared into his eyes as I rubbed him through his boxers. He roughly pulled his pants and throws them somewhere.

"Eager, aren't we?" I teased.

I slowly moved my hand down his chest and further. I started to rub him through his boxers.

"Babygirl stop t-teasing." He moans.

I pulled his boxers down revealing his boner. I started to pump my hand up and down.

"Jess!" I smirk as I lean my head down closing my eyes.

"Jess!"

I opened my eyes.

"Finally! God, you're a heavy sleeper." Andrea groans.

Did I just...

Holy shit.