T h i r t e e n

Grayson's pov

"Hey babe, what dress should I wear?" Ashley asks me as I keep looking at my phone screen. "Grayson!" She yells and I look up at her.

She is holding a black and a red dress. The funny thing is that they're the same,only the color is the difference.

"Black." I simply say before looking down at my phone.

Me: hey, I'm busy tonight

Me: I'm sorry I can't help you today...

Jesss💦: oh ok.

I hear how Ashley sighs in annoyance before throwing the black dress on the bed.

"Can you stop being on your phone? That's what you keep doing since you came here." She rests her hand on her hip while holding the other dress with the other hand.

"And do what?" She sighs again and I roll my eyes before looking back at my phone.

Then she walks towards the bed. She walks up to me, now straddling me making me look at her confused.

"Doing something else." She says seductively before grabbing my phone smirking and setting it on the nightstand.

She bends down, her lips are now touching my jawline slowly going down. She starts kissing my neck while moving her hands up and down my body.

I grab her by her waist, and I flip us over. I pin her hands above her head and I smirk.

I start pressing wet kisses down her neck, slowly biting and sucking on different spots earning moans from her.

Her hands made their way towards my hair, grabbing a fistful tuggin it lightly as she throws her head on a side giving me more access to her neck.

I continue to bite and suck on different spots, while I run my hands down her body. Suddenly she starts to moan louder.

Sweet spot.

"Grayson." She moans running her hands in my hair.

I move my hands at the end hem of her shirt, lifting it a little bit.

"I think you need to take this off, beautiful." I whisper in her ear and she nods before I rip her shirt off.

I stare at her now bare chest, biting my lip, feeling myself getting hard.

I lean again kissing her cleavage now, down to her breasts.

"Fuck." She moans and I smirk before continuing to pleasure her.

I lean in and I start to kiss her lips, moving my tongue on them, begging for entrance which she's not letting me.

I smirk again at the thought of her trying to play hard to get, which she's easily falling at.

I move one of my hands down to her thigh, and I grab it slowly before starting to grind on her.

She gasps and I introduce my tongue, turning the kiss into a make out.

My phone starts vibrating and we both ignore it.

I move my hands in between her legs, slowly approaching the sensitive part.

"Grayson." She moans again into the kiss as I pull her pants down slowly.

I stopped once my phone started vibrating again. I groan getting up, taking the phone from the nightstand aggressively.

I check the phone, rolling my eyes after seeing who's calling me. I press my thumb on the screen as I accept the call.

"What?" I simply say, annoyed.