S i x .

Grayson's pov

"Ok, tell me what's so important?" I cross my arms raising my eyebrows.

"Grayson, I think I have feelings for you." Jennifer says running her hands on my arms.

"Jennifer, I thought I made myself clear. I'm not looking for a relationship, and clearly if I'll do you wouldn't be that gir-" she cuts me off by kissing me.

My eyes widen at the feeling of her lips against mine. I feel how my blood is burning inside me.

I push her and I turn around shaking my head, and when I look up, I see Jess running.

"Yo, Jess!" I yell.

"Leave her alone, babe. Why do you care about her?" Jennifer asks resting her hand on my shoulder.

I clench my jaw and turn my attention to Jennifer.

"Don't you ever call me babe anymore, understood? Go find another toy." I say as I make my way back into the cafeteria.

"Fine! But don't come back to me when you're horny. I'm not your toy either!" She yells and I turn around smirking.

"Princess, there are a lot of girls where to choose from. You're not the only one on the list. And to be honest, I think you should be the stressed one. I mean, come on, you can't find a better guy than me, and we both know it." I wink as I enter the cafeteria.

I make my way back to our table and I sit down sighing angrily.

"Oooh, that doesn't sound good. Got into a fight with your chick?" Aaron asks sipping from his drink.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"What's wrong bup?" Ethan asks me as he sits next to me.

"Jennifer just told me she has feelings for me."

"Oh my god." Jack says dragging the o.

"Jack, shut the fuck up." I roll my eyes.

After a few minutes of listening to Andrea making fun of Ethan being jealous just because Cameron blocked him and not me, Alex interrupts the conversation.

"Hey, have you seen Jess?" Alex asks me.

"Yeah, when I pushed Jennifer off of me and I turned around I saw her running." I sigh.

"Wait, you kissed Jennifer?" Ethan asks raising his eyebrows.

"No, she wa-"

"Running? You said Jess was running?" Andrea cuts me off.

"Um... yeah that's what I said. Thanks for cutting me o-" I couldn't finish my sentence because she cuts me off again.

"She probably saw you kissing her so she started running." She explains and I sigh.

"Ok first of all, stop cutting me off, and second of all, she probably had to go to the bathroom fast. What other reason could it be?"

"Dude, I know her for years. If she had to go fast, she would have run from the moment she got up from the seat." I sigh.

"She'll be fine." I say as she glares at me.

"How can you say that? What if she's not fine?" Andrea says clenching her fists. "I thought you're a fuckboy, not a cold hearted bitch." She gets up and walks out of the cafeteria.

"Well, how are you guys?" Jack asks.

I shake my head and I got up as well walking out of the cafeteria. I need some fresh air.