N i n e .

Jessica's pov

"Where have you been?" My dad asks me as I enter the house.

If I'm going to tell him I've been at Andrea he will know I'm lying, cause he checked.

I can't tell him I've been at Grayson's house because then we will both be screwed and I don't want him to get in trouble because of me.

"I asked a question!" My dad yells and I close my eyes biting the inside of my cheek.

At this point I don't know what to say or do.

My thoughts were interrupted by a burning sensation on my left cheek.

"Aren't you going to answer?" He yells again before another slap.

I hear my mom yelling at him to stop.

I hear my brother running downstairs.

I feel tears running down my cheeks.

------

I sigh as I put make up all over my face to cover all the bruises and cuts I have from my dad.

I have to go to Grayson for tutoring and I don't want him to see me like this and then force me to explain the story behind those bruises.

Asshole😤: are u coming??

Me: I'm leaving now.

I look at myself in the mirror one more time before grabbing my jacket and backpack and leave my room. I walk downstairs shaking because of what happened earlier today.

"You're leaving?" My mom asks with a smile.

"Yes, I have to go, I'm kinda late." I hug her and start to walk towards the front door.

"You forgot something?" She asks making me turn around.

"No?" I say checking my pockets and trying to remember what I put in my backpack.

"Ok, take care! I love you." She smiles again.

"I will, love you too." I say and leave the house.

After 10 minutes of walking I arrived at the Dolan house and I knock at the door, it being opened by a sleepy Ethan.

"Hi." I smile.

"Hi, come in." He says and I did as told.

"You were sleeping?" I ask chuckling looking at Ethan as he's rubbing his eyes.

"No, I'm just really tired." I nod.

"Where's Grayson?" I ask quietly.

"In his room I guess, but I believe you can find your way by yourself." He smirks and I blush.

I thank him and start making my way upstairs. I knock on Graysons bedroom door, I don't want to get in suddenly cause what if he's naked or something.

After a few seconds I start tapping my foot nervously.

What is he taking so long?

Is he sleeping?

Is he pooping?

My thoughts are interrupted by a shirtless Grayson with only a towel on opening the door. His hair is still wet and water drops are covering his body.

Oh shit.

"Hi babygirl." He smirks leaning agains the door and I smile.

"Hi. Sorry if I'm late, I had to take care of something." I say taking my phone out from my pocket to check the time.