F o u r t e e n

Jessica's pov

"Oh come on!"

"I said no."

"But I don't want to go wihout you."

"Then don't go."

"But everyone is going!"

"Well, not everyone."

"I hate you." Andrea says before hanging up.

I roll my eyes at her stupidity before throwing myself on the bed.

There's a Christmas party and I don't wanna go, but she's over here trying to convince me to go.

I have other serious problems to deal with than going to a freaking party.

"Jessica!" Someone yells from downstairs and I groan rubbing my face in pure frustration before getting up from my bed.

"What?" I yell back as I walk lazily downstrais.

"I need you." Mark replies and I hear his voice coming from the living room as I make my way there.

I walk in the living room just to see my brother in full concentration as he plays Watch Dogs 2 on the Xbox.

I roll my eyes and I walk in front of the tv bringing Mark's attention towards me.

"Why do you need me." I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"Can you move please, first? As you might noticed, I was playing?" He says trying to find a spot of where he could see the screen but I move every time he does so.

"Listen, you just bothered me from relaxing. If you're not gonna tell me what do you need, I'll make sure you're not gonna play anything for days." I say and he looks up at me before sighing.

"Fine." He mumbles as he stops the game, throwing the controller on the couch as he gets up. "Remember when you sneaked out and our dad almost caught you and I helped you an-"

"Just get to the point."

"I think I know how you can repay me." I furrow my eyebrows once his lips formed into a smirk.

-----

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Andrea exclaims and I nod. "And how are you supposed to buy him a ticket? That's way too expensive." I sigh as I stop in front of my locker.

"I know. That's why I need your help. I'll give you the money back when I can."

"I'll help you if you come with me at the Christmas party."

"You just can't give up on this, don't you." She smiles widely and I groan. "Fine." I mumble and she screams before pulling me into a hug.

"By the way, how was yesterday after school with Christian?" She asks as I open my locker.

"It was fun." I simply say grabbing my things.

"That's not enough." Andrea complains and I roll my eyes.

"We watched a movie. He spilled coffee all over my pants, and he found it hilarious. And to be honest his la-"

"He spilled what?" Andrea interrupts me.

"Long story. He even put me into a position of choosing."

"What do you mean?"

"He wants to buy me new pants, which I don't want him to do it. So I either let him do it otherwise I have to go on a date with him." I bite my lip at the last part and Andrea's eyes went wide before a small smile appears on her face.