"Oh, right. Okay, goodnight Celeste." Leo waved as he went to his room. 

Celeste made it a routine to clean up now and again when the boys were out on patrol. The boys were thoughtful to help her out, but not as much as Leonardo. He took pride in making sure things were neat and tidy, and Celeste admired his responsibility. Though, she would often tell the boys to get to bed early so they won't make a fuss over her. However....

.

.

.

Two Days Later....

After another ten minutes, Celeste and Leo stopped training. Leo was putting his swords away.  When glancing at Celeste, he noticed something was off...her face was unusually flush and sweating more. 

"Hey, Celeste...are you okay? You look a bit red." Celeste gave a small smile. 

[Must be the humidity.] She wrote down. 

"....I guess so...."

"Hey Leo," Raph called out, "we're heading out."

"I'll be right there." Leo turned back to Celeste. She gave reassuring smile and waved her hand. 

Leo ran off with his brothers. Celeste sighed, and touched her warm face. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The turtles were resting by a billboard, looking around the buildings and such.

"Things are pretty quiet, now," Mikey thought.

"Yeah...its boring," Raph leaned on his arms. Leo was talking to Donnie on the side.

"So where should we head next?" Leo asked.

"Hmm...perhaps the next town over? I heard there's criminal activity there."

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP~

Donnie picked up his T-phone.

"Hey April...w-wait--slow down April, I don't understand wh...okay...okay, we'll be right over." He hung up.

"What's up Donnie?"

"April wants us back in the lair. Says its urgent." Without question, they ran back home. When they arrived, they saw Lennon and April getting ice and water, while Casey mopped the kitchen floor.

"We got your message April."

"What's wrong?"

"Its Celeste," Lennon implied, "she has a fever."

"What/Fever?" The turtles unison. 

"It happened right when we were coming into the lair," April explained. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey guys~! We got food from Murakami's!" Casey shouted. 

CLATTER!/SHATTER!

"Miss Avilon!" They gasped when seeing Celeste lie on the kitchen floor, with Lennon trying to lift her. They immediately ran to them. 

"What happened?" April asked. Casey touched Celeste's forehead. 

"Dude, she's burning up. Like, super hot..." 

"Oh dear...Casey, help me get her up." Casey and Lennon carried her away, while April cleaned up the broken dishes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End of Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>