Thoughts

Y/F/N P.O.V.

"Aww fuck you!" He shouted at the security guard that threw him out of the bar. He began walking back to his home, which was the fucking circus. He hated his life.

He traveled with a fucking circus, filled with people he's fucked more than once, the annoying, nosy, bitches, that didn't mind their own business, and his whore ass daughter. God, he hated his daughter.

Well, he didn't really hate her, just didn't really love her either. It's her fault that Y/M/N left. She just can't do anything. She's worthless. She runs around with that ginger freak, Jerome. Who the fuck names their kid Jerome!?

     Lila Valeska would. She was a whore, too. Yes, he's fucked her multiple times, but she's still a bitch. Lila Valeska would always be a bitch.

He didn't have a specific reason to hate Jerome, he just did. Jerome annoyed him, but not to the point of hating.

Y/F/N was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't even notice he was back at the circus until he heard screaming.

     "Help!" A woman shrieked. "Please! They're gonna kill me!" Usually Y/F/N doesn't care about other people, but saving a woman could help him get laid, and he needed a new fuck. So he followed the sound of the screaming.

     The screaming lead him to the hill that was outside of the circus. It was the 'spot' for the circus members when they were in Gotham. He walked up the hill, and saw something he never thought he would.

     There, on the hill, was Y/N and Jerome, cornering Lila. Jerome was holding an axe, and they both looked like they were gonna pounce on Lila at any second.

     "Y/N?" He asked, causing Jerome and Y/N's heads to whip around and look at him. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He hissed.