2 1/2 minutes

"What were you guys doing out there?" Shiana asked when you two came back. Jerome smirked and looked up to Shiana. "Nun ya." You giggled. All your life you heard people talking about how immature and childish Jerome was, but honestly, you liked it. You liked that he could always put a smile on your face and that he always had a witty remark to say. To you it was pretty impressive. Most people can't even give a speech to a room of 13 year olds, but Jerome could be funny, witty, and smart all at the same time, in front of thousands of people.

Shiana shook her head. "Whatever. Anyway, are you guys ready? In about 2 and a half minutes, you guys can go." Your eyes widened. You had 2 and a half minutes. 2 and a half minutes until you were 17 again. 2 and a half minutes until Jerome was 18 again. 2 and half minutes until you and him would make everything right, the way it was supposed to be.

Jerome must have been thinking the same thing because all of the sudden he mumbled, "Fuck." It really was unbelievable. You and Jerome were gonna go back in time. The thing everybody said was impossible, you were about to do.

"How long will it take us to get there?" You asked. You wanted to get there as soon as possible. "Well, Y/N. It will seem like a couple minutes to you, but it actually is unknown how long it takes in the real world." She smiled. Jerome chuckled. "Ya know Y/N, you always got people to tell you some jacked up shit." You smiled. Just thinking about going back made you feel giddy. You just wanted to go already.

Shiana looked at her watch, and then back up to you guys. "1 minute. Any last questions." Jerome nodded, raising his hand. "Yes Jerome." Shiana sighed, while you suppressed your laugh. "How will we communicate with you?" He asked. "You can write me a letter once a month. Got to the abandoned building that used to be called Connie's. (Made it up) There will be a box that you will put it in, and then my friends will take care of it. But you have to make sure no one is watching, okay?" You and Jerome both nodded.

All of a sudden there was a bell sound. Shiana looked at her watch and then back at you and Jerome with a smile on her face. "Well Y/N and Jerome,"

"Are you ready to go back?"

-------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so this was short and kind of sucked, but they get to go back next chapter!! It's weird imagining Jerome as an old dude, isn't it? Idk, but I actually enjoy this book and want to update it more.

-Alice