Gorgeous?

You were doing it. You were going to go back. You had to meet up with Shiana in 3 hours.

Wow. 3 hours and you would be 17 again. 3 hours and all of your friends will be back. 3 hours and you and Jerome will be with each other again.

"Hey! Miss!" You looked over to the voice. It was a security guard. "ID please." The security guard asked you. "Oh yes. Sorry about that." You said handing him your ID card.

"Y/N Y/L/N." he whispered. "Holy shit! Your Y/N! I remember watching about you when I was little." He shouted. "Yes, well I gotta go..." you trailed off. "Oh yeah! Go ahead!" He shouted. Weird. He was acting as if you were famous.

You walked into the building. Blackgate prison. At first they put you and Jerome in Arkham, but then they moved you, since Jerome had already broken out once. Apparently they thought Jerome would do it again. Crazy, right?

     You walked up to the front desk. There was a young blonde woman there, playing on her phone.

     "Hi. I would like to visit one of the inmates." You said trying to catch her attention. "Which one?" She asked in a bitchy voice.

     "Jerome Valeska." You snapped. She looked up at you, confused. "Who are you? No one has visited him in years." She said.

     "Yeah, I know. I was the last one to visit him." You replied glaring at her. "I'm Y/N Y/L/N."

     Her draw dropped. "Wow. You're famous here, Y/N. You're the one that broke Jerome Valeska." You looked at her confused. "Broke?"

     "Yeah. He hasn't done anything stupid because of you!" She replied smiling.

     You scoffed. "That's not breaking, honey. It's called love." She just stared at you. "Can I have a visitor sticker?" She handed you one, and with that you went to the waiting room.

     The waiting room was dull, but you barely noticed. You were going to see him again. This would be the last time until you went back.

     You remembered how much hard work you and Shiana had put into this. It's been about a month, and you were finally ready. You were just sad because you couldn't tell Jerome.

     Shiana didn't want you telling Jerome that you were going back because anyone that knows you were going back, will remember, and she didn't want Jerome to decide to not do everything he had done, just because of what happened between the two of you, which you were already going to go back to change.

     You had decided to go back to about a week before you and Jerome meant. If you were gonna do this, you were gonna do it right.

     "Y/N!" Someone called. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked over to see a worker. He nodded his head for you to follow.

     "Valeska is already in there and waiting. He doesn't know that it's you visiting him. Probably thinks it's Vale again. Anyway no weapons, food, drinks blah blah blah. You already know this." He said leading you to a door. He opened it and let you in.

     There he was. Jerome Valeska. Suddenly that hole in your heart disappeared, and you felt whole again. His hair was still styled up, with a limp piece on his forehead, he had wrinkles, but he still had beautiful white skin, and his green-blue eyes, made you want to melt.

     Still looking down he said, "Just couldn't get enough of me could ya? It's been a month, Vale. What could ya want now?" You froze. His voice sounded much more real in person. Then you realized, it was him. This was the insane, ginger, childish 18 year-old boy, that you fell in love with 58 years ago.

     "Sorry to disappoint you J, but it's just little ole' me, handsome." You choked out. His head snapped up, his eyes widened and glazed over in what looked like... tears?

     He kept taking in your presence, looking you up and down, up and down, up and down. He started to try and talk, but only made chocking sounds. "Jerome?"

He finally choked out,

"Gorgeous?"