The Fight

Jerome brought his hands to his cheek and hissed. You had to hold him back so he wouldn't hurt her. "Not yet." You whispered in his ear. As he heard you say that, he calmed down.

     You couldn't believe she just did that. Of course she has done worse to him, but she has never hit him in front of you before. You were also shocked because you didn't remember that happening last time.

     "Yes, Lila? What do you want?" He growled. He now had a red hand mark on his face and you could see how much he was holding himself back, so he wouldn't kill the bitch right here.

     She grabbed his arm, pulling him with her towards their trailer. You, being the amazing girlfriend you are, followed, to make sure she didn't touch him again. "Don't call me Lila! I'm your mother! I'm the one who has had to waste my time raising you! You ruined my body! I used to be hot and sexy! Now I'm just wrinkly and gross!" You had to hold back your laughter. Her? Hot and sexy? No fucking way.

     Once you all made it back to the trailer, Lila pushed Jerome into it and blocked the door so you couldn't get in. "And you!" She yelled, pointing at you. "You can get the fuck out! This isn't any of your business!" She must have been pretty strong, because Jerome was trying to push her out of the way, but she wouldn't budge.

     "None of my business!? You just slapped my boyfriend, your only son, in front of me! Pretty sure that makes it my business! Especially since I'm the one who cleans him up after you beat him for the night!" You yelled in her face. Her eyes were wide with rage, and her knuckles were white from how hard she was holding onto the door. Jerome had given up at this point, knowing you guys wouldn't win this time.

     She spit at your feet. "Get the fuck out! Leave or I'll make you leave! And your little boyfriend will get worse than he already is!" You looked at Jerome, wide-eyed. You didn't want him to get beat up by his mother because of you.

     You looked down to your feet. "Fine." You mumbled. "But please don't hurt him." You begged. She growled. "Get the fuck out, bitch." You backed up. "Okay, okay." You looked to Jerome. "I love you baby. See ya later." You blew him a kiss. He blew one back. "Love ya too, Gorgeous. See ya." He said, looking down.

     All of a sudden, Lila started to cackle. "Love? Ha! You guys still believe in that shit! Love isn't real!" You glared at her. Is this bitch really about to lecture you about love?

"The only reason you think that, Lila, is because no one has ever loved you." Not even a second after you said those words, Lila's hand connected with your face.

You looked up at her, shock written all over your face. You looked over tho Jerome to see the same expression on his face. "No..." He mumbled. Lila pointed towards you trailer. "Get. Out. Now." She seethed. You nodded your head, took one last look at Jerome, and left.

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry the chapters have been so short lately, but hey! They came back to the past. I have some ideas for other Jerome Valeska books, but I want to finish this one first. Anyway I hope you enjoyed!

-Alice