"Close"

Jake's POV:
We got home from set and Tessa and I walked in the house both looking at eachother laughing at past moments together, we were walking really close to one another.

Nick: "ew what are you two doing?"

Jake: "laughing?" I said as Tessa and I both looked at eachother confused.

Nick: "you two have been so close to eachother for the past few weeks" he walked off laughing.

Tessa: "why does every member in this house make everything so awkward?"

Jake: "tell me about it"

we shared a slight chuckle

Tessa: "I'm gonna head up to my room, you can come if you want"

Jake: "great, I'll be up in a bit, let me just upload my vlog"

Tessa: "k" she said running up the stairs and into her room.

I uploaded my vlog and went up to her room. I entered to her room in the middle of a livestream. She was talking to the viewers until she heard the door open and turned behind to see who it was.

Tessa: "Jake come here" she said scooting around.

We both layed on our stomachs with our legs hanging off the bed.

Jake: "what's up brooksters" I said while reading some of the comments.

Tessa: "we're answering their questions"

Jake: "dope"

We answered a few.

Tessa: "guys why are the questions all about jessa?" She said laughing.

Jake: "for real though, I didn't want to say anything but I can't even pass one question without seeing a jessa comment" I laughed along.

Then they all commented "just answer our questions about if jessa's real and then we'll stop"

I read that question out loud then Tessa and I both looked at eachother.

Tessa: "is jessa real? hmm...I don't know jake is it?" She said sarcastically.

Jake: "maybe it is, maybe it isn't, the world may never know" I said back sarcastically.

Then we were getting comments telling us to kiss.

Tessa: "guys we're not kissing" she smiled.

Jake: "we've kissed a few times before though"

Tessa: "yup we have"

Jake: "maybe you guys can just go back and watch those" I laughed and Tessa agreed.

Tessa's POV:
Jake has been hyping up chessa since that day at the beach we shared a kiss. He mentioned to me that he only doesn't it so people won't suspect jessa because we're kinda getting somewhere in our relationship. If we date again we're gonna keep it a secret from our supporters, it just works out better like that. We kinda hype up Jerika as well.

During the live Chance walks in.

Chance: "hey what's up" he said to jake and I.

Jake and Tessa: "hey" we both moved aside showing him the phone in the middle of us on the livestream.

Chance: "yo what's up brokesters" he said teasing the fan base name.

Jake: "haha yea, the brokesters but they're actually pretty dope"

Chance: "oh I know" he said waking out the room with his water bottle in his hand.

Tessa: "Sorry about that guys, Chance just left his water bottle in here"

Jake: "yea"

Then people started commenting asking if chessa was real.

Tessa: "is chessa real?"

Jake: "is it Tessa?"

Tessa: "hmm I don't know" I Sadie sarcastically, again.

Jake made a sign to the camera saying that it's not real.

Tessa: "well someone's getting jealous over there"

Jake: "I'm not jealous, just talking facts"

Tessa: "whatever.."

Jake: "wow you guys ship chessa more than jessa"

Commenter: "Tessa, who do you have more chemistry with out of everyone in Team 10 besides Erika and Nick?" I read the question out loud.

Tessa: "Jake, we just get eachother so well and we basically have the same personalities, we're constantly just always smiling and laughing, having a good time"

Jake: "so true"

I ended the livestream.