"Party"

Tessa's POV:
I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 4:00 pm. I don't know why and how I slept in so long, I got up and got ready for my plans tonight with Ray. I went downstairs and greeted everyone, I noticed jake was no where to be found so I walked into the office and asked Kade where he was. Kade said that he had plans with someone. I felt a little broken inside but I was glad that we both moved on, but did I fully move on?

Jake's POV:
After this morning when Ray woke up the entire house, I didn't go back to sleep. I stood in the shower with hot water drops bouncing off my body. I stood there depressed, feeling lonely and just not in good mood in general. I thought about how Tessa had moved on and maybe I needed to move on as well. I liked being single and I didn't want anyone else besides Tessa but clearly she doesn't feel the same so I made plans with Amanda Cerny. She's a close friend to me. We hung out and we even filmed a few skits for instagram. We had to kiss for a skit but as soon as we kissed Logan walked out of Amanda's room.

Logan: "hey babe do you know where my-JAKE !!" He screamed as the pushed me off of her.

Jake: "Logan?!" I yelled back in shock.

Jake+Logan: "what are you doing here!?" We both said in unison.

Jake: "I came over to film a skit, which you just ruined b-but what are you doing here?" I asked

Logan: "I-I um, Amanda and I are dating" he said scratching the back of his neck.

Jake: "bro I'm so happy for you both but Amanda why would you kiss me if you knew you were dating Logan?"

Amanda: "it's just acting, it's not like if it's real" she smiled

Jake: "true...well I better get going, I have to edit"

Maybe I wasn't ready to date yet. Kade kept encouraging me to find someone new and he'd ask me almost everyday why I'm still single. I think he could've tell that I was hurting and I needed comfort but I already had all the comfort I needed from Tessa. Though she was taken by Ray she'll always be mine and she's always there to comfort me.

1 month later...
Still Jake's POV:
Today is Nick's birthday and we decided to throw him a birthday party and he agreed on the idea. We had lot of friends over and we promised not to get alcohol involved again but of course someone brought it and everyone got drunk again. I wasn't gonna let anything happen to Tessa like last time so even though I was drunk I knew I still had to keep her safe, I didn't let her leave my side at all.

Tessa's POV:
Tonight we're having a party for Nick, I love nick so much. We all got drunk again but jake never left my side which I thought was very sweet. Ray wasn't at the party because he was in Hawaii filming an episode for his TV show 'Lopez'. Jake was talking to a lot of random people who I didn't know but he knew. He'd introduce me to everyone he spoke with and that was kind of him. After we greeted everyone, we both just stood in a corner and talked about our lives, we didn't know shit that we were saying...I think I remembered jake mentioning to me that he was still in love with me and that he wanted me back but I wasn't to sure on what I had heard. I found myself constantly staring at his lips and then back up to his eyes non-stop

Jake's POV:
I noticed she was staring at my eyes and then my lips non-stop and I was doing the same to her. I pinned her back against the  wall which we were leaning on and I began kissing her neck and moving my lips to connect with hers. We made out and people were staring at us. We felt uncomfortable with all the eyes on us and we took it upstairs, people were shouting "that's my boy!!" And "get some Jake!" I didn't take them on though, all I could think about was how deeply in love I still am with Tessa. We made it into my room and you know what happened. After we both cuddled and I kissed her shoulder and I didn't want to ever let go of her, ever.