"The Paul Brothers"

*FLASHBACK*
Jake's POV:
It was the day before yesterday. The boys and I decided that it would be dope if we had a car wash. So we did. We tweeted and invited some fans to come. We were plotting out the idea when Erika and Tessa both walk through the front door. All of us guys swarm around them with my vlogging camera. I asked Erika if she wanted to change into a bikini for click bait, she agreed without any hesitation. I didn't ask Tessa because you know, we weren't talking. While I was talking to Erik and filming her, I can hear Tessa and Chance talking behind me.

Chance: "are you down?"

Tessa: "nah I'm good, I'm not showing off my body to the internet for stupid views and clickbait" she said as she walked upstairs.

I felt bad I guess. I kinda only planned this for her to be in it so we could've maybe interacted but who was I kidding I didn't even invite her. These past couple of days I've been flirting with Erika a lot just to make Tessa jealous. Some of the fans even notice what I do and they comment about it everywhere. Worst of all, people started shipping both Erika and I. I hated Jerika but I'd pretend that I loved it so I don't seem heartbroken.

*BACK TO VEGAS. PRESENT*

Jake's POV:
I let her get out of bed first and she got ready. She put on a really nice outfit because she's obviously in Vegas and literally everyone dresses up here. She comes out and I try not to stare. I tried to squeeze in a few peeps at the corner of my eyes and I think she noticed. I went and got ready. While I was putting on a shirt I hear a knock at the door. Tessa answers it. I hear he excited so I already knew that it was Logan. That killed my vibe. Logan comes in and greets me. He chilled with Tessa on the bed with his arms wrapped around her and his chin on her shoulder as they were both scrolling through Tessa's phone. I walk out and say that I'm ready. They get up and follow me out the door. I thought Logan would've been mammals because I shared a room with my ex-girlfriend which is now his girlfriend. We meet up with the rest of the squad in the hotel lobby. I see Tony showing Logan a picture that he took of all three of us sleeping in the van. He asked tony to send it to him and he posted it on his instagram with the caption "she can't resist the Paul brothers" he showed her and she giggled.

Tessa: "true" she said nodding her head in agreement.

Logan: "love you"

Tessa: "I love you both" she said wrapping one arms around Logan's neck and the other around mine pulling us both into a hug as she smiled. We laughed as she released us.

I checked my phone and I see a shit ton of comments on Logan's recent photo with us 3. Of course it still had the jessa shippers and the lessa shippers. People were commenting that it was a cute picture and I see that most of the comments are jessa commenters saying that they miss jessa. I smiled. I see Tessa commented on the picture, she said: "my two favorite boys" I smiled again but this time even wider. I commented a heart emoji.