"After Surgery"

*The next morning*
Jake's POV:
Tessa had just gotten out of surgery but we weren't allow to see her until her woke up and felt better and by we I mean the entire team 10 squad, they all came, they were all worried but I reassured them that Tessa made it out of the operation successfully, that was a weight lifted off our chests.

2 hours later...
Doctor: "Tessa is now awake" we all stood up.

Jake: "where is she can we see her?" I asked excitedly

Doctor: "as soon as she woke up she asked for her boyfriend, is that you?" The doctor asked me.

Jake: "n-" before I could finish my sentence chance got up and said..

Chance: "that would be me.." he said as he followed the doctor to her room.

I gave Chance a 'what the fuck man' kinda  look, he noticed me staring at him with a pissed expression on my face still, he just continued walking.

Tessa's POV:

Doctor: "Tessa, your boyfriend is here to see you"

Tessa: "where's jake?" I asked still loopy form the knock out meds.

Doctor: "is your name jake sir?" The doctor asked Chance.

Chance: "um no he's the blonde kid out there who you just spoke to"

Tessa: "I wanna see jake" I demanded.

Doctor: "I'm afraid that visitors have to come in one by one Tessa" he explained

Chance: "it's okay..I'll go" he said feeling awkward.

*Jake entered*

Doctor: "I'll leave you two alone" he nodded

I was completely out of it, I was still loopy and I didn't know shit that was going on. I grabbed jake directing him into a hug and he hugs back and doesn't let go. I then look him in his eyes and lean in and I kissed him and he kissed back but soon after he pulled away and asked..

Jake: "Tessa are you okay?"

Tessa: "yea I'm fine jake what makes you think that?" I said sounding drunk.

Jake: "um it's nothing..never mind" he said  scratching  the back of his neck.

He pulled the doctor aside and I noticed he was questioning the doctor but I couldn't hear what they were talking about.

Jake: "doc is she on any type of medication?"

Doctor: "yes indeed, we had to give her drugs/meds to knock her out for the surgery, she's gonna be loopy and drunk for a while"

Jake: "oh okay thanks"

Doctor: "that's what I'm here for"

Jake's POV:
I walked into the room, approached Tessa's bed, she opened her arms for a hug so I hugged her back and I never wanted to let go, ever. She then held my head up and kissed me, I kissed back but soon after I pulled away because apparently she and Chance are now dating and it wasn't right kissing her because it was like if I was betraying my bestfriend and it wouldn't have been her fault if he found out, it would've been my fault because Tessa was basically drunk and didn't know shit that was happening.

I talked to the doctor and he explained everything to me. I walked back towards Tessa to find her trying to get out of bed, she sat up and tried to stand up on her feet but I quickly ran to her, picked her up and layed her back on the bed as she groaned in pain.

Tessa: "shit I forgot about that" she giggled

Jake: "don't move girl" I said to her trying to comfort her.

Tessa: "jake?"

Jake: "yes Tessa?"

Tessa: "can you lay down with me, i want to have another sleepover.

Jake: "what time is it?" Is said as I checked my phone and it was 10:00 pm. How the hell was it so late already I said to myself.

Jake: "of course Tess, let me just go tell everyone to go back home and get some rest"

Tessa: "hurry back" she told em as I walked out the door.

*in the waiting room*

Jake: "guys, Tessa is fine but she's just a little drunk and loopy for my he meds. Come back tomorrow to see her, I think it'd be the best time, I'm gonna stay here overnight with her, she gets to come home tomorrow"

Chance: "no I'll stay" Chance insists

Jake: *i scratched the back of my neck once again*

Chance: "what is it? Why you acting so sus?" He asks me

Jake: "well it's just that she asked me to stay with her tonight.." I said

Chance: "oh what is it some other sleepover sesh?!" She got furious as he walked out of the hospital.

Erika: "jake I'll be back to tomorrow, I'll also talk to Chance" she said as she and everyone else walked out the hospital.

Jake: "thanks!" I yell as they walk out.

*i go back into Tessa's room*

Tessa: "come here" she said as I took off the lights

Jake: "I'm coming, I'm coming" is said

I later down next to Tessa and she hugged me and I hugged her back, she pulled her blanket and shared it with me, I kissed her on her forehead and she asked..

Tessa: "everything okay?"

Jake: "yea..no..it's just..chance.."

Jake: "h-he got mad because you asked me to have another sleepover"

Tessa: "I'm gonna breakup with chance"

Jake: "what? Why? Tessa it's just the meds talking, you don't know what your saying"

Tessa: "jake if he can't trust us and respect out friendship then what makes sense building a  relationship with him?"

Jake: *i remained silent*

Tessa: "I thought so" she said

Jake: "I love you, did you forget that?"

Tessa: "no, you told me to never forget that. I love you too jake" she smiled

Jake: "I smile back"

I cuddled her and she fell asleep in my arms, I pulled her closer and wrapped both my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead and I whispered "goodnight Tess, I love you" and he unexpectedly whispered back: "I love you too" followed by a slight laugh and a smile.