"Hurt Feelings"

Jake's POV:
So I didn't sleep last night, simply because I was up thinking about how Tessa had hooked up with "Curran" still tryna figure out who the fuck Curran is...but it killed me to know that the girl that I love and want is hooking up with random guys who I don't even know. I watched the sun rise as I layed in my bed.

I got up, got ready and went to wake Tessa up for Disney, I couldn't stand to look at her but I had to or else she'd get fired. I shook her and she twitched, I shook her again and she began to rub her eyes and stretched.

Jake: "Disney..." I just said that one word and left the room.

After awhile she came downstairs. She made a protein drink and sipped it while she scrolled through her social media. She asked me if I was ready in a pissed tone of voice. I shook my head and we walked out to my car.

She sat in silence for a long time so did I decided to break the ice.

Jake: "so are we not gonna talk about the elephant in the room...?" I asked.

Tessa: "what is there to talk about?" She said still pissed.

Jake: "oh maybe the fact that you slept with Curran..."

Tessa: "are you that stupid, Jake?!" She said in a disgusted tone.

Jake: "well you said you were at his place so..."

Tessa: "I didn't sleep with Curran, okay!" She yelled.

Jake: "then where were you last night?!" I raised my voice back at her.

Tessa: "I was driving around LA thinking about how you hurt my feelings so much!"

Jake: "how did I hurt your feelings, I'd never do that to you and you know it" I said calmer

Tessa: "when you pranked me, it hurt me so much, Jake I thought I lost you, I thought my life was done, I was in shock and I still am, I didn't know what to do, I was already dead on the inside that all I could do is hug you because I was thankful that I still had you even though I was mad at you for hurting me like that!" She said in tears.

Jake: "Tessa, I didn't know..."

Tessa: "just please save it Jake!" She said wiping her tears.

I intertwined our fingers and drove with the other hand. I lifted both out hands and kissed hers.

Jake: "we'll talk more detail about this when we get home from set" I said and she nodded yes.