"Dont Blame Yourself"

Jake: "Tessa, I'm not cutting myself because of the hate, someone hacked my social media's and I can't receive further hate, I didn't bother to try and get back my account's because i thought I'd be better off without them.." he explained

Tessa: "okay...but why are you still cutting then?"

Jake: *remained silent and looked down*

Tessa: "jake!" I screamed at him lifting his chin up.

Jake: "because I can't stand seeing you with someone else, I fucking miss you Tessa!!" He yelled at me.

Tessa: *remained silent as my eyes fillies up with tears*

Jake: "I warned you that it was gonna hurt you!" He added

Tessa: "it's j-just, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Jake: "because I was afraid to tell you, I broke both of our hearts and I didn't want to seem like a jealous jerk" he said sighing

Tessa: "jake, I'm so sorry I caused you to cut yourself, I truly am sorry" I sobbed into his chest giving him a big hug

Jake: "Tessa Stop!"

Tessa: "I'm sorry" I sobbed even more.

Jake: "stop blaming yourself! It wasn't your fault, it's mine, I broke up with you, and then I stared missing what we had, I'm sorry"

Tessa: "come here" I nodded as I helped him up off the floor in his closet and later him down in his bed. I went into his closet and picked up the box of razors and hid them from him in my room. I strolled back into his room to see if he was alright. I walked towards him laying on the right side of his body and I asked if he was alright, he nodded yes and as I turned to walk out of his room, I felt a slight tug on my arm, I look back to see jake holding onto my arm.

Jake: "please stay?" He asked me softly and innocently.

Tessa: "of course" I couldn't refuse him.

I crawled into his bed and he wrapped his blistered arm around my waist.

Jake: "I missed this and I missed you"

Tessa: "same...and I sorry for avoiding you for so long.."

Jake: "it's okay, I broke your heart, I deserved it."

The next morning...
Tessa's POV:
I woke up to find jake missing from beside me, is at up on the bed and heard the shower running form his bathroom. I got up off the bed and went to my room and got ready for the day. I threw on some comfy clothes which were some jake paul sweatpants and one of my merch hoodies with white yeezy's, I the appli r my makeup which took a while. Afterwards I headed downstairs to find Jake, Ray and Kade behind a camera filming them. I didn't take notice to it because I didn't want to ruin their video so I walked into the kitchen and made a protein shake and sat on the couch on my phone while I sipped the drink. After they filmed Ray approached me.

Ray: "what's up beautiful?" He asked sweetly as he kissed me.

Tessa: "hey, what's up" I asked him as I kissed back.

I noticed jake peeped over so I pulled away from the kiss to avoid any further awkwardness.

Ray: "I'm going to chipotle, want to tag along?" He asked politely.

Tessa: "sure, jake you wanna come to chipotle with us?!" I yelled to him because he was in the office.

Jake: "sure!" He yelled back

While at chipotle...